Idiot - Chifuyu

Anime: Infinite Stratos

Happy Ending

(Spoilers Warning)

——————————————————————
(Y/n) POV
————————————————————————

"Idiot."

I nervously chuckle as I try my best to hold my balance.

Right now I am currently balancing- trying to balance on three stacked up desks in the cafeteria.

I decided to take my students out into the cafeteria—since the classroom was far too small—to stack up desks in order to learn about balance. Being a science strategizing teacher can have its ups and downs.

"Eheheh... something wrong ficus?" I sweatdrop. Our nicknames for each other are simple, she calls me idiot while I call her ficus. The reason I call her ficus is because her name, Chi means earth or ground so, what grows in the ground? Plants! Since Ficus Trees are my favorite plant, I decided to name my crush ficus, though she definitely doesn't know about that last part.

She kicks down the desks causing me to fall, "AHH!" I fall face first, "HIGBUK!" I groan as I slowly look up at Chifuyu. "Couldn't you have brought me down a nicer way?" I huff as I stand up dusting myself off. I suddenly get a harsh pain on my head, "OWWW!!" I cry as I fall back to the floor holding my head wincing.

"Ichikaaaaaaa!" I groan as I hold my head, "Don't you have at least some control over your sister??" He nervously chuckles, "No way."

Chifuyu suddenly drags me up to my feet causing me to let out a surprised yelp. "Ficuusss!" I complain getting another hit in the head, "OW!" She glares at me, "How many times have you told you to not call me that, idiot." She drags me off as I wave my arms for help.

"Everyone please head back to your classroom and do any extra work or homework you may have until lunch." I whine as everybody laughs at me and agrees with ficus.

"I was just teaching them about balance." I pout as she continue to drag me off. She rolls her eyes and continues to her office.

I grumble and just let her drag me which is quite easy since I'm only about 5'0, nearly 4'11. Yet Chifuyu is 5'4. Not that much taller but still tall enough that I can put my face into her neck.

The only ones shorter than me are Linying/Rin and Laura. Rin being 4'11 and Laura being 4'10.

We finally make it to Chifuyu's office. She quickly opens the door and tosses me onto the floor, "Oww! Can't you be more gentle?" I pout and lay down. She hums ignoring my question.

————————————————————————

"Hey fi- .. Chifuyu?" I grumble silently from not being able to use her nickname without getting slugged. She hums as she starts to work on papers.

"When can we tell people?" I stare at the ceiling, still on the floor.

I can hear her pen stop. "When we aren't dealing with enemies and are teaching." She continues to write.

I sigh, "Any luck with the Silver Gospel? Or wasn't it just Gospel now?" She hums, "I already told you, remember." I shake my head, "Nope." She sighs, "We've gotten it's trajectory and are moving out in a few days where Ichika and Houki will counter it." I hum, "Can I go along with them too?" She stops writing, thinking. "No." She continues, "Ehhh!? Why not! I've got a 2nd Generation IS and it's super speedy, granted it doesn't do well with defence or attack but it makes up for it in it's speed!" I list off the reasons I should go. She takes a moment to think about it again, "Fine. You can go, but it'll only be as an escape. If they seem to be in trouble then you'll grab them and bring them back where we can either regroup and replan or fight it off." I look at her in awe.