Chapter 6: grants p.o.v

When I dropped Mudd off at her house I could see someone looking through the window of a room but when the person noticed I could see them they hid. When I got home I graped a banana and went to my room to watch TV, I was alone well I thought I was until I heard something crash and I thought my sister can't be home yet it's not time, I keep the TV on and graped my bat and headed upstairs not making a noise. When I got upstairs I hid behind a corner and looked to see who it was, and I saw HIM the one person we have been running away for are intire lives, our DAD, he had abused us when we where young and threatened to kill us when our mom wouldn't listen to him, so one night my mom took me and my sister lily with her so we would be safe after a couple of months he found us and she shot our mom, me and my sister now live here and we hoped we would never have to see him again and here he is and there is no way he is going to my sister or me away from each other like he did with our mom. So when he turned the corner, I jumped out and hit him in the head and he fell, after that I called 911 to come and get him because he broke in to our house and I hit him in self defense. When the cops and the ambulance cars came my sister Looked to see what was happening and saw our dad and she came running into my arms and started to cry, "are we going to have to move again, I just made new friends" lily said to me "no lily not yet, he is going to jail for 2 more years until then we are hopefully safe then we will have to move" I said to her "now go to your room and do your homework". Then lily ran to her room to do her homework "we can't keep living like this" I said to myself. The next morning I got a call from Mudd she was asking me if I could give her a ride to lizzy's house but she was crying before I could ask her why she was crying she hung up, "lily I am going to go pick up a friend you stay in your room okay" I yelled up to her "k" she yelled back. I started heading over to her house and when I got there I saw Mudd being attacked by Nate, so I ran inside and I punched Nate but Mudd already blacked out, so I picked her up and put her in the back of the car and started driving towards the hospital.

WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO MUDD? WILL SHE COME OUT OF THE BLACK OUT? WILL GRANT FALL IN LOVE? WILL GRANTS DAD RUINE GRANTS LIFE EVEN MORE? do you think grant and Mudd should be a couple? What do you think? PLEASE COMMENT NEED IDEAS !!!!!!!!

THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO READS MY STORY AND GIVES COMMENTS AND VOTES ON MY STORY THANK YOU