Mudds p.o.v.

Damn I forgot that my pack was here and they don't like humans on our territory because they hunt us "grant take the wheel" I yelled at him after a long fight he decided to take the wheel and I jumped out the window and transformed into blue eyes "Mudd why are there humans with you" my hunch wolf said "they helped me with the hunters and the boy is my mate so I had to bring them here and you now why" I answered back "fine bring them to the safe house" my hunch wolf said. I transformed back and told grant it was safe to follow the pack "so this your pack" grant said "yeah and I am the alpha" I said "so you lead this pack but you haven't transformed in a while" grant said "and they know why so I left my best friend in charge because she is the omega which means she is second in charge" I explained to grant "okay" grant said. My pack transformed back into their human forms "welcome back alpha" the whole pack exclaimed "hello pack, where is Ashley" I asked the pack "she is with the pack doctor she got shoot for a hunter with a silver bullet"said john my hunch wolf "thank you john I am going g to go see her" I said and I ran to the hospital room and I linked to john "make sure grant and lily get their rooms and put my stuff I my room" "yes mudd" He linked back. "Welcome back alpha, Ashley is in the 8th room" said the pack doctor elizabeth "thank you elizabeth" I said as I walked to room 8, "Ashley how are you feeling" I asked her "not well the poison is in my blood stream and I couldn't control the pack when you left, some started to leave the pack but I stooped them and then after a couple of months things started to go crazy the hunters started to attack and so did the rouges and even abeke came and shot my mate and johns mate" Ashley said starting to cry "hey it's okay your mate loved you and he died as a good man and trust me abeke is going to die" I said as I hugged her "okay thanks" she said as she fell asleep. "I have missed her so much" I thought she has her light brown hair with golden streaks through it and her light hazel eyes with so much emotion and her crazy personality and her awesome laugh I missed my best friend I could never stay away from her for so long and it hurt over the years being away from her. "Mudd" john said through the mind link "yes?" I answered "abeke is here and she is calling for you and if you don't come she will kill lily" john said "keep her there I will be down in a second" replied with my alpha voice and run in wolf speed back to the safe house "hang in there lily" I thought.