No ones p.o.v.

Mudd ran to the safe house (not very safe now) to save lily. Mudd busted through the door and transformed back "what do you want abeke" Mudd asked "you, I came to get you back" abeke said while she had lily in her hands with a knife pushed up against her throat, "why" Mudd asked "because you are my daughter and I want you back home, and because we are moving" abeke said with a smile "no I will not go"Mudd said, and with that abeke started to move the knife on Lilly's neck "ahhhhhhhh" lily screamed "alright fine I will go" Mudd shouted as she watched all the blood drip from lily's neck, "good now let's go" abeke said as she threw lily over to john and grabbed me and dragged me away."Mudd Grant is asking for you" john said threw the link "did you tell him what happened" Mudd asked "yes and he wants to talk to you" John said "tell him I will, when I see him in the clouds" Mudd said "alright alpha, are you going to make a plan to get out of there with us" John asked "yes get the back together in a couple of days, I have to figure out where we are moving to first, and keep me posted on ash"Mudd explained to john "yes alpha" John said as he closed the link. "Now time to figure out where we are going" Mudd thought to her self "mother where are we moving to" Mudd asked "we are moving to holly" abeke said with a smile as she saw mudds face "no we can't that's 30miles away from here and where Andrew died and that's where the hunters live" Mudd said "yes I know Nate and I came up with a deal with the hunters we give them you and we live a free life with the $500 they are giving us" abeke said with a sly smile. "Well f*** that just ruined the plan" Mudd thought !!