And the secaret is out Mudds p.o.v

I knew I was going to have to explain about blue eye when I transformed, so I started to explain "I am a Wolfblood there are barley any left in the world, and only some humans know because you guys kill us and hunt us, if you want to know something then just ask me and I will tell you" "okay how did wolfbloods start?" Lily asked "well a human and a wolf mated and the human had wolf/human puppies so then the Wolfblood population started" I answered back "I thought you guys were called werewolves?" Grant said "people call us that just to scare everyone but yes sometimes we can get really mean or wild and attack humans but we are not monsters, we just want to protect our selves and stay alive and sometimes we even protect you from harm, like I just did" I said "were those men wolfbloods?" Lily asked "no, they are humans trying to hunt me and others they caught me in my wolf form and hunted me ever since they killed my other boy friend who was Wolfblood and gave me this pendant so the next time I fell in love they could kill me and his family" I said looking at Grant "so that's why you freaked out?" Grant asked "yes, and now that they know who you are and where you live you won't be safe anymore" I said with a sad tone. "So what are we suppose to do lily likes it here to much to move away and I don't want to leave" Grant explained "I have already thought of that, since I knew this would happen one day so I had a safe house made out in the woods we can live there" I offered "sure why not" Grant said "lily do you want to?" "Yes just as long as I am here I am good" lily replied with a smile "okay then let's go" I said as I started to walk down stairs "but make sure to pack everything".

SORRY ABOUT NOT UPDATING SOONER I HAD ALOT OF STUFF GOING ON AND SORRY THAT THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT I PROMISE TO UPDATE IT AGAIN SOON AND THANK YOU FOR READING MY BOOK IF YOU LOVE IT LET ME KNOW DONT BE AFRAID TO COMMENT BUT DONT SAY ANYTHING MEAN😃😃😃 love you guys😘😘😘