Mudds p.o.v.

"I hope Chester gave the pack the message" I told my wolf  "he did, because there was a rouge on our land" said blue eyes "oh okay thanks" I said. "Well how was your day at school Mudd" asked brain "good, mrs.lemke made us write a me poem" I told him "oh well that's cool, what grade did you get?" Brian asked "I got an A she said it explained me well" I told him with a smile "what did it say" asked brain "oh it said that I am a werewolf and that I was captured by some hunters and that they where abusing me and that's why I am so quite" I said with a smirk and started to walk away, "you said what!!!!" Brain yelled as he walked towards me and grabbed my arm "jk it didn't say that and you will find out when we go to the school" I said as I ripped my arm out of his hold and went to my room and went to sleep.
The next day was the conferences at the school the plan would start soon, I thought as me and brain walked into the school towards mrs.lemkes room "alpha we are here" said my omega "okay when I say go you go, okay" I said "yes alpha" said Ashley. Me and brain walked into the class room "welcome I take it your Mudds dad" said mrs.lemke "yes I am" brain replied to her "okay then let's get started" mrs.lemke said "Mudd is a wonderful student, she writes well and she listens but at some points she seems distracted" mrs.lemke pointed out "yes well she did just lose her mom and brother and the rest of her family and her boyfriend left her so she is a little distracted" brain said sounding sad "oh my well that is a very good thing to distract some but anyways I think she is a wonderful student that's all I have to say you can leave now" mrs.lemke said "thank you" brain said as we walked out the door and to the car. As we where walking to the car " go,go,go" I screamed in my mind to the pack, and they all ran out and tackled brain to the ground and killed him. "Come on let's head to the pack house" I yelled to the pack and shifted into my wolf.