No ones p.o.v.

Chester ran to the pack house when he stepped on to the pack land the border wolves jumped on him "take him to the omega" said a wolf "yes sir" said the other wolves. A couple seconds later he pushed into a room, "who are you, and why are you here?" Said Ashley but she smelt something good "I am Chester and your alpha Mudd sent me to give you a message" Chester said as he looked up to the most beautiful girl he has ever seen "mate" his wolf screamed "mate screamed Ashley's wolf "what did she say" Ashley asked "she said to start the plan" Chester replied "call alpha grant into the room please" Ashley said to the other wolves "yes omega" they replied. "So your the omega, so my mate is the omega of the silver moon pack" Chester said as he touched Ashley's arm "yes I am the omega and you are my mate but do not touch me" Ashley said as she backed away "alpha grant this is the rouge who had the info on your mate alpha Mudd" Ashley said as she pointed to Chester. "then let's go" Grant said as he heard the message and the plan.

Sorry that this chapter is so short but I have school tomorrow and I need to go to bed. But I will update more I promise. I joy this book is almost done!!!!!!!!!!!!