CHAPTER 31

Raven Ace, my best friend since we were kids.

Davidson, the man who has been courting me ever since.

Hanz, my pervert ex boyfriend who ruined my family but now he's gone.

Everything is now clear to me. I was toyed with by my own thoughts, I was deceived by the only person I trusted in times when I did not know who I was holding on to.

It was very difficult for me to accept everything but I forced myself to accept that it was the truth. I lived a few years in a lie because I lost my memory because of what Hanz did to me. He has always been hurting me but I do not know. Now I know why I often have nightmares because it really happened to me that I just do not remember.

Maybe my brain feels sorry for my heart that is repeatedly played by just someone so it makes way for me to remember my past and that through a dream.

From now on I will first love myself before others. If you want others to love you, learn to love yourself.

From these times, I will love myself, I will take care of myself, I will be true to myself. I will keep somewhere in my heart all the pain I go through, I will hide all the pain, I will fight all the pain until I myself say that I am tired, that I also need rest because I am also a human being , I also get tired, I also get hurt, I also cry but most of all I am a person with a purpose in life. I will deal with everything as much as I can and I will not just give up if I know in myself that I can still fight. The battle continues until I see the light that will bring joy back into my life again.

After nearly five months of healing from the wounds and pains I have suffered since then I am now in front of the grave of my family, in front of the grave of the people who were my strength, in front of the grave of my son.

Shoot me down but I won't fall, I am Camille Ruiz and no one will make me down, I am a bulletproof.

"Airo, I miss you so much..." I whispered to myself as my tears flowed. Tears full of hope that I can bring my true smile back to me but I know I can't do that alone but I can handle it, ako pa ba? I have been through a lot so I know I can win the next few battles alone, just myself.

"Can you hug me, anak?" I asked against my chuckle and I knelt in front of the tombstone. I know it is impossible for my son to hug me but I'm still hoping so I slowly close my eyes to feel the air that will hug my body.

"I love you, Mimi." A sweet voice of a boy whispered to my ears. A sweet smile drew to my lips and my tears finally flowed as I felt a tight hug envelop my body. "I love you, Mimi, I love you.."

"I love you too... A-Airo..." My eyes were still closed as my hands trembled covering my mouth.

"I want you to open your eyes, Mimi." I soft kiss in my forehead from him.

When I opened my eyes I was completely overwhelmed when I saw the child in front of me while a man was standing behind him and smiling at us.

"D-Dae? ..." It was out of my mind to ask him a question as he held both my cheeks and smiled at me.

"Airo, Mimi. I am Clifford Airo Ruiz Collins, Hindi nyo po ba ako namiss?" I froze.

How did he know my son's name?

"H-huh?" I confusedly asked him because I still did not know what was going on. "You're not my son, Dae. My son has been dead for a long time" When I looked him in the eyes his tears suddenly flowed and he ran away from me.