CHAPTER 15

Warning: Mature themes, not suitable for a very young audience.  

[Read your own risk ]

His tongue kept traveling inside my mouth causing me to moan because of the strange sensation it brought to my body sweating profusely because of its traveling hands and constantly caressing every part of me.

I kissed him back and played with his tongue relentlessly traveling inside my mouth. After fighting our tongues he gently bit the bottom of my lip with a smirk on him. I rolled my eyes and did what he did biting my lip until he came back again with his tongue inside my mouth. I slowly unbuttoned his nightshirt while his hand rested on my nape to deepen his kiss.

His kiss on my lips was slowly coming down my neck. I crane my nape to give him the freedom to suck. I moaned softly as he began to lick gently, biting every corner of my neck. I feel mixed emotions because of his strange kiss that he does not do every time we have sex. It feels different to seem so eager and expert on these kinds of things.

His lips moved down to my breast which gave me more pleasure to moan.

"Take it off" He whispered and licked my jaw.

I stood up on the bed and slowly took off my clothes until I was naked facing him.

"I like the view" He chuckles while his sinful eyes was locked on my breast.

I sat on his lap and kissed him deeply. His hands traveled towards my chest and massaged it, he made a circle around my nipples with his thumb causing me to moan again.

"Fuck, baby" He groaned when I started to caress his length. "I told you I can't do this, your brother might get mad again"

I cover his mouth and start kissing his nape. I know he leaves a mark on me and I'll do the same.

I first licked his neck and when I found a perfect spot I immediately bit and sucked it. Chuckles came from me when I heard him groan.

I slowly dropped a kiss on his abs and removed his pajamas and threw them somewhere. I just left his boxer shorts and even though the room was dark I could see the wide awake and erect length of him.

I lick my fingers and seductively glared at him. He smirked.

"Go on, baby, suck my friend" He chuckles and touched my cheeks.

I took off his boxer shorts and his long 'friend' opened up to me. I licked my lower lip and turned to look at him once I licked the head of his length. I smirked when he softly moaned while watching me playing with his manhood.

I sucked his head with both hands holding the long leftovers and slowly moved up and down.

"Ah fuck... baby your tongue feels agh... amazing..." He moaned.

He gathered my hair in his hand and I moved faster up and down its length. I made a circle with my tongue around his head and gave him the best sucked.

"Holy fuck..." His breaths get heavy.

"That's my anniversary gift.'' I winked. He smirked then make a move and now he's on top of me sucking and licking my breast.

"And this is my exchanged gift" He smirked and sucked my nipples hard while his other hand was traveling down to my legs and patted my butt.

"I am the commander in bed, open your legs, baby" He whispered.

"I am the real commander you're just my assistant. Make me wet, soldier" I smirked. He chuckles and makes a circle in my clit.

I bit my lower lip to hold back my moan. Fuck! he's doing better than before! He now knows how to tease me!