CHAPTER 27

"Ang sabi ko umuwi ka ng maaga, hindi ko sinabing umaga ka nang umuwi." He said sarcastically as he greeted me at the gate and took the food I had bought. I came from Hanz' condo and went through the mall to go to the grocery store before I went straight home.

"Sorry, we just have fun" I smiled to him even though my head aches because I drank hard last night. The damn hang over.

"You smells liquor, woman, you should took a bath before you came to mall." He coldly said and lowered the plastic bags on the counter top.

"I don't have any clothes on Hanz' condo." I replied. I really don't have any clothes in Hanz' condo so I just hurried shopping so I can go home and take a bath.

He stopped and looked at me slowly.

"You sleep in Hanz' condo?" I nodded to him.

"Just sleep." I smiled. I want to hugged him but I remember that I had no bath yet.

"Let's go to bathroom." He became cold again and suddenly pulled my wrist and went me to bathroom.

"What? I can bathe myself so leave!" I pushed him away cause he's still standing behind the door and watching me undressing myself.

"The smell of that man sticks to you so I will bathe you." He smirked and gently pushed and locked the door. I automatically hard gulf when he starts walking towards me.

My god. I'm not ready for this.

"I-i can---"

"Take it off." He commanded and pulled the hem of my off shoulder. Because I was a fool I did what he wanted and I took off my clothes.

"So unfair! You will touch my body and then I will just watch what you are doing!?" I complained that makes him to stop walking. He looked up to shower and when turned his gaze to me, he smirked.

"Let's save water and take a bath together." He starts undressing himself and I just swallowed hard when I saw the big bulge in his boxer shorts. "Why are you staring at my friend?" He raised his eyebrows.

"N-no kaya! I was just wondering why it seemed to grow!" I reason out and pulled the shower. When I saw him licking his lower lip I looked away and focused on bathing.

So hot here huh.

"I will not deprive you of the opportunity to see what you want." In my side vision I can see that he's now full body naked.

I swallowed hard again.

"How's your baby?" I asked with a genuine smile to Marga. I met her with Ace at the reunion party. I know her maybe four or five months until she broke up with Justin.

I don't know why I felt nervous as the days passed for me and Ace. We're engaged for six months and where just like strangers that starting to get to know each other.

[Baby pa rin, bakit?] She sounds mocking me so I just chuckled.

"I know, What I mean is how's your baby's health and you? how are you?" I smiled again while facing her in my laptop.

[Nakakapanibago lang sa pakiramdam kahit maglilimang buwan na'to. Ay! may ikukwento ko sa'yo bruha!!] She giggled and starts talking like she will never get out of words. [Kumain ako ng tuna sandwich tapos nilagyan ko ng cheese at chocolate, ang sarap! try mo sis! nagpapagawa nga ako kay Cyrus eh nandun sa kusina...] She talked more.