CHAPTER 29

"And you are crying because of that?" He coldly asked while his arm are crossed over his chest and standing in front of me.

"Yeah, I don't know why it hurts being hate by a kid." I sniffed and still crying.

"Being hate by a kid or being hate by your ex's son?" I looked up at him when I did not like the tone of his speech as if I had done something wrong and I fooled him.

"What are you trying to say?" I raised my eyebrows.

Instead of answering me, he just turned his back and walked away. I just shrugged and continued crying.

Why is that child like that? why does he make me cry and laugh so easily? It's annoying!

I was currently being dramatic here when my phone rang, I didn't know who it was but I just answered.

"Yes hello?" I asked and dried up my tears. Maybe I'll just cry later.

[ It's Dae. Sorry. ]

"Oh, the naughty kid. It's okay if you don't want me as your teacher, I don't want you as my student too." I smiled even though he did not see me.

[ Dad she's so rude! ] I heard him yell.

[ Yes, she is. Just extend your patience with your teacher, Dae. ]

"Hey! How the two of you mess up with me?!" I immediately complained when I heard Ace' said to Dae.

[ By the way. Came here it's already 7 Am, you're late, teacher. ]

"Opo!" I said and rolled my eyes before I hang up the call. That kid. So... agh!

I just took my belongings and went out so I could go to their house. Hanz did not know that Ace was the guardian of what I was going to teach so he did not make a talk, making sure that when he found out that I was on vacation there every day for tutor he might get angry especially since I had no intention of informing him. I am so selfish.

I click the button for doorbell and then the gate opened.

"Vanessa?"

"M-ma'am..." She looks shocked when she me.

"What are doin---"

"I'll go now, take care, Dae!" She immediately avoid me and leave a kiss on Dae's forehead before she passed by me a ride the porsche--- wait. The porsche... That's Ace---

"Let's go inside, Teacher." He pulled my wrist so that the porsche lost in my sight.

I was not in my own mind when we got inside.

Why is Vanessa here? Why is she using Ace' car? Why is she and Dae so close? What is she doing here?

Maybe she is Dae's mother? But no. Dae said that his mother was not here and he hate his mother so... my god. This driving me crazy.

"Dad, Maybe she didn't eat breakfast so her brain floated"

"Ai-- Dae, your mouth."

Camille are you crazy? What do you care if Vanessa is the mother of Ace' child? What are you doing? de mag anak ka din!

"Ms. Ruiz." He faked his cough so he get my attention.