|Sports Illustrated, Vanity Fair, and The Post Gazette|

Start from the beginning

"Syd, what's wrong?" Bri rushed over to me, lightly patting my back.

"I think I'm gonna be sick," I mumbled, still clutching on to my stomach before I ripped my camera off my neck, giving it to Bri before I rushed out of the practice arena and to the closest bathroom.

I really was gonna be sick, "Syd! Wait!" Bri pleaded as she rushed after me, calling my name from behind me.

It was like delivering a baby. When your water breaks, you better hope and pray you don't give birth on the side of the road or in your house because that baby would come out no matter what.

I practically kicked down the bathroom door and shoved the stall door open before dropping down to my knees on the tile, letting everything out in the toilet bowl.

Brianna came in a few seconds later, coming in my stall to take my hair and hold it behind my head in a ponytail, "It's ok Syd, let it all out." With her free hand, she rubbed circles on my back.

Then a few other girls came into the bathroom, lightly whispering from outside my stall.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I let out the last of my vomit from my gut before I started huffing, my chest taking deep inhales and exhales while I propped my hands up on the side of the toilet bowl.

"Someone go get a wet paper towel," Bri asked the girls behind the two of us.

Someone then came back with a wet paper towel and Bri helped me stand up, letting go of my hair in the back, she handed me the paper towel to wipe the remaining vomit around my lips.

"What's wrong, Syd?" Bri rubbed my shoulder.

"Nothing, it's nothing, Bri." I huffed while wiping my mouth.

The girls in the bathroom left so it was only me and Bri. She leads me over to the sink so I could wash my hands.

From the soap dispenser, it put a small amount in my palm before I started rubbing my hands together to spread it around, "I'm gonna be on the cover of Vanity Fair, Sports Illustrated, and the front page of the Gazette." Lacing my fingers together, I put my hands under the faucet so I could rinse the soap off.

"I know, Andy told me. I just didn't want to say it with the other girls around," Bri stood close by, leaning against the countertop with her arms folded and her camera around her neck. "Syd, I know you're nervous but I'm gonna be with you the entire time."

I huffed, my head drooped down, looking at myself washing my hands under the water, "I know."

"Let's just try to keep our bearings and get through today," Bri suggested while walking over to get a paper towel for me to dry my hands off.

She then handed me the paper towel, drying my hands, she then gave me my camera before the two of us walked out of the bathroom together, shoulder to shoulder.

The two of us continued with our day until Andy came to get us for the shoot on the other side of the building.

Clothing racks being rushed around by people, makeup artists at a giant mirror getting makeup and curlers ready, photographers getting camera stands and backdrop set up.

Andy left the two of us to walk up to a tall blonde, showing her over to us, "Hi my name is Jolene, you must by Sydney."

The two of us shook hands, the badge she was wearing was from Sports Illustrated, "Yeah."

"Your much prettier than what I imagined, but we're gonna have you go to wardrobe and get changed." Jolene directed me to the wardrobe which I left all my belongings with Brianna and Andy.