Lady Natalia Clement of Italy
- As a niece of the Pope, she was sent to serve Princess Elizabeth 1st Tudor-Valois of England and France.
- She is a lady-in-waiting of Princess Elizabeth of England and France, along with Lady Eleanor Seymour, Lady Mariana Rochford, and Lady Caterina.
- She is also the youngest out of all of Elizabeth 1st's ladies-in-waiting, being only aged 15.

Duke Nathaniel of Sussex - Spouse: Princess Mary Tudor of England

- Spouse: Princess Mary Tudor of England.
- Child: Princess Catherine 'Cate' of Sussex.
- Siblings through marriage: Princess Elizabeth 1st Tudor of England and France and Prince James of France.
- Half-Siblings through marriage: Princess Elizabeth 2nd Tudor of England (half sister-in-law) and Prince Edward Tudor of England (half brother-in-law).
- In-laws: King Henry VIII and Catherine of Aragon.
- Nieces and Nephews: Prince Nicholas Tudor-Valois of England and France (nephew) and Princess Catherine Tudor-Valois (niece).
- He met Mary by a confident of Princess Elizabeth 1st and Prince James. After meeting her, he then took the first step of courting Mary.

Prince Nicholas Tudor-Valois of England and France- Parents: Prince James and Princess Elizabeth 1st of France and England

- Parents: Prince James and Princess Elizabeth 1st of France and England.
- Sibling/Siblings: Princess Catherine Tudor-Valois of France and England.
- Maternal Grandparents: King Henry VIII and Catherine of Aragon of England.
- Paternal Grandparents: King Francis 1st and Queen Claude of France.
- Other Family Members: Princess Mary Tudor of England (aunt), Duke Nathaniel of Sussex (uncle, through marriage), Princess Elizabeth 2nd Tudor of England (half aunt), Prince Edward Tudor of England (half uncle), and Princess Catherine 2nd 'Cate' of Sussex (cousin).