chapter 1

So im new to the whole story thing, i might or will probably have gramatical errors in my story but hey! im only human lol =P

 please dont judge my writing, i love to write i just get nervous and over think sometimes lol.

so here is the story!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today is the first day at my new school, I'm a bit nervous, I shouldn't be because I  transfer schools quite often with my mom and her military job. We never really stay in one location for long, you would think she would home school me and my twin sister but she wants us to try and make friends in all the different towns we live in. Rosie keeps her head up high and always seems to make it into the popular crowd within the first day. I mean why not? She has a bubbly personality, smart, pretty, hilarious, gorgeous, and fun to be around. If I wasn't related to her I would be her friend. Me on the other hand, I stopped caring a long time ago about making friends. I'm not usually a quieter but once you've moved  17 times in your life between 7th grade to your junior year in high school, you would stop caring to. I'm usually what you call the outcast, the "bad kid", you know what I say to that? So what! If you can't be bother to spend the time to get to know me then your not worth my time.

   I have long dark brown hair thats straight, with beautiful hazel puppy dog eyes (which comes in handy when I want something =P ),  I also have freckles on my checks and nose. Rosie and I are twins, she has long brown wavy hair and hazel too, (but she doesn't have the puppy dog eyes! in stead  her are smoky lol) she doesn't any have freckles on her face, instead she has dimples which look cute on her. Another way you can tell us apart is our personalities. I'm always either writing, drawing, reading, or listening to my I-pod. Rosie likes to listen to her I-pod too, but she enjoys cheer leading, softball, parties, singing, and texting non stop. Ok I text but its my friends that I had in my home town and for the few towns that I actually decided to make friends in. Rosie talks to EVERYONE so I never know who she is texting and calling during the middle of the night.

   When I got up this morning I realized I had to go to school. I got up and did my usual routine: shower, change, brush my teeth, brush my hair, and finally put make up on. I'm the type of person that can't leave the house with out putting make up on, I know stupid but I want to look nice. I'm not sure who I want to look nice for but still want to. I put on skinny jeans with tears in them, a light blue tank top, a zip up hoodie that was zipped up half-way, and my black converse. I began to walk down the stairs and bumped into Rosie, she was wearing a white button up shirt, with the top buttons un-done. You could see her bra peeking through the thin material, it was black, and lacy ofcourse. She had a tiny plaid skirt on, and a pair of black pumps, with a 6" heel. She looked like she was going to a party instead of school. I just rolled my eyes and continued down the stairs ignoring her while she kept asking me if  I was excited for school. I finally gave up as we walked into the kitchen, I rolled my eyes at her.

    "Yes Rosie, I'm excited, I think I'm really going to make a big impression today, don't you?" I said, my tone dripping with sarcasm. She just stuck her tongue out.

     "You don't have to be rude, it was just a question." She made some toast and poured some orange juice and walked into the living room and watched some t.v. before we left. I sighed and poured some orange juice as well and made a bagel with cream cheese instead. Bagels are my favorite breakfast ever to eat, I'm not sure why but it is, I think I got it from my dad before he passed away, he used to make bagles for us every saturday. After he passed away, I started eating them every day.

  I finished my breakfast and grabbed my keys off the counter.

    "I'm leaving for school now, do you want to ride with me or drive your own car?" I said while walking into the living room and headed for the door.

    "I'm taking my car, I won't be leaving for another minute or two." I heard her say from behind the couch.     "Alright, see you then I guess!" As soon as I said that I was out of the house and in my car on my way to another hell whole. It's not that I don't like school, I do, it's just I dont like dealing with being the new girl all the time. For once I wish it wasn't me or Rosie and that we could have stayed in our home town. It's been several years and I'm not sure if I want to go back, since most of my friends seemed to have changed for the worst over the years. I sighed just thinking about all the good times we shared while being young. Throwing each other in the town lake, skinny dipping when were supposed to be grounded and not have boyfriends yet. Things have changed a lot though.

     I sighed and pulled into the high school parking lot and got out. I looked around and could automatically tell which kids fit into what social group. The jocks were leaning against their cars and smirking as the 'it' girls walked by and waved at them. The nerds were sitting at a table probablly talking about the lastest game that just came out, and the goths and emo's were smoking under the big oak tree front of the school. Teachers walked past them and didn't seem to notice the smoking or they just didn't care anymore. I began to make my way up to the school and into the office to get my scheduale. I walked into the office and was greeted by women who was really nice to me and politly handed me my schedule, without me saying a word. I guessed she already figured that I was the new girl. I walked out of there and trugged to my locker. I put some of my books in my locker and this guy slammed my locker on me.

    "Hey babe, your new right?" I rolled my eyes and knew, this was going to be a long first day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

thanks for reading! i hope you liked it, if you could comment and vote or maybe even fan it would make my day. and also if you have any suggestions you can tell me!