Chapter Fifteen

The day of the party came quicker than I expected. Jimin has been able to master Namjoons ability, seokjin's, and Taehyung's. So, he had a couple days off from training. But, he decided to help everyone with the party. I was the only one with nothing to do. I finished my three books for the week. So, I just walked around the house, asking if anyone needed help. Sadly, no one needed help. Jimin was with Namjoon so I couldn't hangout with him. So, I decided to go back to the library. I took out my phone to turn on some music, then leaned back looking out the window. Not realizing that I fell asleep.

I wake up with a start, hearing the doors of the library open. It was Lisa.
"Omg! There you are! Everyone's been looking for you. Come on! The party started. I'll help you get ready." Looking around, I see that night has fallen. Lisa was wearing a beautiful silver floor length dress with her hair tied up in a bun. I was still waking up when the sound of all the guests hit me, making me a little overwhelmed. We took the longer way up to my room so I wouldn't be seen. 

"Did you know which dress you will wear?" I thought about what Jungkook said, "wear the red dress."
"I think I'll wear the red one." She sits me down in front of the mirror and starts doing my makeup and hair. About 20 minutes later, yoongi opens the door.
"Oh good. You found her. Jimins' been running around frantic trying to find you."

"Yea. I know. After I woke up more, I could hear him."
"Ok, well, I'll go tell him you're with Lisa." He leaves right as Lisa finishes my makeup.

"Ok! Your hair is already curled, so I have these cute pins to put in your hair. Oh! And here's your mask." She held up this beautiful mask that matched my dress perfectly. The detailing around the eyes was so beautiful. It had rose vines wrapping around with roses on each side of the mask.

"Ok! Get dressed. I'm guessing Jimin can't wait anymore." She was right, he couldn't. I got dressed quickly and put my mask and shoes on. Before we walked out, she stopped me.

"Wait.." she went back into my room and came out with red lipstick and Jimin's cologne and my perfume . She sprayed the cologne around my dress and my perfume on my neck and arms. Then she put red lipstick on my lips.

"Perfect! Now you look like a rose." She placed everything back on the dresser and we walked out. The noise of the party got louder as we walked down the hall. I started to get anxious. At the bottom of the stairs, I saw Jimin. All dressed up in a suit. A red rose is clipped onto his jacket. I couldn't keep my eyes off him. He was so handsome. When Lisa and I reached the bottom, she left us in peace.

"Hi." I said, smiling. Even though half of his face was covered, I could tell he was excited.
"You look beautiful. Y/n, you really do." I blush, playfully hitting him.

"You look handsome. I don't think I've ever seen you this dressed up." I linked my arm in his and he escorted me to the party. I could feel myself get more and more nervous. Without me knowing I started to walk slower.

"Hey, is everything alright?" I looked up at him.
"Y-yea. I just, umm.. I'm having a little bit of anxiety." He squeezes my hand.

"I'll be right here with you the whole time. Ok? I will never leave your side. If you start feeling uncomfortable, then we can go sit out. Does that sound ok?" I nod, giving him my best smile.

He kisses me on the cheek and starts walking again. We pass by Jungkook, who was wearing a mask with bunny ears on it, And he writes our names down.
"Told you the red dress will look best. Enjoy the party you two." He said and showed us in. There were hundreds of people here. All we're wearing masks of different colors and designs. One lady had peacock feathers coming out of hers.

"So, what do we do?" I ask Jimin. He seemed to be looking for someone.

"We go and talk to people. Oh, and we have a surprise for you later tonight. Instead of going out and congratulating you about your position with the angels. We decided to cover it up by making it a regular birthday party. But only my brothers, Lisa, and I know it's to celebrate you becoming an angel."
"Oh! Well, thank you. You honestly didn't have to do this." He smiled down at me. His eyes flashed purple when we made eye contact.