Chapter Twelve

"Ok! Well, now the boys are gone, y/n do you want to have a girls night!!" She took my hands in hers and started jumping.

"Uh, sure. But-"
"I'm still here." Jimin says in a raspy voice.
Ok. That's hot.

"Oh. Right. Well, I'm stealing her for tonight. You get her every night. So now it's my turn." She stuck her tongue out at him. He looked over at me, waiting for what I had to say.

This would be a good petty comeback for what he did at dinner.
"Yes. Lisa and I are going to have a girls night." I said, smirking.

"Darn. Well, what am I supposed to do!"
"That sounds like a 'you' problem jiminie. If you need me, I'll be with Lisa." I winked and blew him a kiss. Lisa then pulled me to her room.

"Ok! So you can borrow these pajamas. I have a pair in blue. We can be matching! Except the color. You'll be in purple, while I'm in blue. Anyways! Here's a cute headband with bear ears. And.. oh! You can wear these socks! They have bunnies on them." She handed me the outfit. Go change. I'll go get your phone and skincare things."

"Baby! Why'd you leave me!! I'm going to be so lonely!!"

I heard him say. I giggled. When Lisa came back I took everything into the bathroom. And as I suspected, there was a text from jimin.

Why! My baby! Why must you betray me! 😭

                                                                          Come on Jimin. I couldn't say no. She's been my longest friend. It's just for one night too. And we are in the same house. It's not like I'm in a different place.

Yes I know. Have fun. You deserve it. You've been working hard. But, can we still talk through here? 🥺

                                                                  Yes we can. Ok! I'm getting cleaned up.

I put my phone down and get cleaned up.

"So there's this one or this one." Lisa was showing me different movies we could watch. As she was ranting on, I got a Snapchat from Jimin.

"How about the second one." I said not looking
up. I opened it and it was a line of cute pictures. Then at the end, he was standing in front of the mirror, with only a towel on. I started choking on my drink.

"Oh my god! Are you ok?" I nodded, hiding my phone screen.
"Y-yes. I'm fine." I said. My eyes were watering.
"Go get a drink of water. I'll get us snacks." I went back to the bathroom and texted him.

                                                                                                                                            You almost killed me! 🥺

What?! Oh no! I'm sorry. Are you ok? I just was messing around. I won't do it again.

                                                            No no! It's ok. I'm alright. It just caught be off guard that's all.

So we're sending those kinds of pictures huh? 
I took this as a challenge. I unbuttoned my top and pulled the shorts up to where they could be barely seen and posed in front of the mirror. I was really pushing it with this picture. I told him:

"Two can play at that game Mr. Park"  I made sure it was perfect before I sent it to him.
"Y/n, you good?"
"Yes. I'm fine now." I fix myself and go back to where Lisa was.

"Here's some popcorn. Let's get this movie started!" I sit next to her. I saw my phone screen light up. I smirked evilly at what I just did. I decided to turn my phone on silent.
I'm sorry jiminie.

The rest of the night was good. Lisa ended up falling asleep half way through the movie. So I decided to check my phone.

I'll be in the kitchen around 1:30. Be there

Oop. What did I start.
I looked at the time and saw that it was 1:27. I decided to act like I didn't see it.

Ha! Yea no, I booked it down to the kitchen. I slowly opened the door to see Jimin sitting on the counter wearing basketball shorts and a t- shirt.

"That was mean." He whined. I went up and stood in front of him.
"You started it. I just finished it." I wrapped my arms around his waist. He bent down and rested his arms on my shoulders.

"Nice ears." He pointed out.
"Thanks. Lisa wanted to match. She thought I looked good in purple." He looked over me.
"She's not wrong. You do. But you look good in anything."

"So do you. I wasn't expecting the t-shirt and shorts. You usually wear actual pajamas." He shrugged.
"Well, you know. Sometimes those kinds can get stuffy."

"These ones are made from silk. They're actually really soft. Wanna feel?" I lifted my arm for him. He ran the material through his fingers. I saw his eyes go from purple back to his normal color brown.

"Wow! These are soft. I wonder if they make anything like this for me."
"I know! We should get matching ones!" I said excitedly. He gave me a kiss.

"How can you be so adorable but also so fucking hot  at the same time." Stood up on my toes and planted a kiss on his nose.
"Duality Mr. Park. I'm pretty good at it." He stared at me for a while. His eyes would change different colors when he does this.

"Jimin.."
"Mhmm?" He answered, as he slowly got closer to me.
"Do you know your eyes change to purple when you're around me?" He smiled.

"Yea? You know yours turn the same color when you're around me?" Confused, I grabbed my phone. Opening the camera, as he said, they were the same purple his eyes were.

"No way..." I looked back at him starting to get teary eyed. His smile faded quickly.
"What's wrong?" He got off the counter and stood next to me.

"I've read about this. Jimin, this means we're-"
"Where have you been!! I was worried something happened to you! Y/n, the movie is over." Lisa interrupted me. Jimin and I took a step apart.

"Sorry. I came down to get something to drink." I picked up the nearest water bottle and showed her.
"Alright. Then why are you down here Jimin?"
"Me? Oh, I thought I heard something down here. And I first thought it was one of those things again. But I was mistaken. It was y/n."

"Okay.. still sounds suspicious but I'll let it slide. C'mon girl, let's get back to the movie."
"Yea, I'll be right there. I'm just gonna fill this up." Lisa rolled her eyes and left.

"What are we?" Jimin looked desperate for the answer.
I filled up the water bottle and turned to face him.
"We're soulmates. That's what I was reading about earlier. I wanted to finish to know everything about it." He looked at me. I couldn't tell if he was happy or sad about it. I started to get nervous.

"Jimin...?" I could see that he was starting to cry a little bit.
"I'm sorry! I shouldn't have said anything!" I put my water bottle down and when I turned back around he placed both hands on the side of my face.

"I love you." He said before kissing me. It was passionate, but also sweet. He didn't even move when Lisa came in.

"Y/n, it doesn't take- oh!" I waved my hand to go away.
"Damn. Took you guys long enough. I'll leave you two be. But seriously, y/n, I'm starting the movie soon." I gave her a thumbs up. Jimin placed small kisses on my nose.

"I love you too Jiminie." He smiled and pulled me into a hug.
"How did I get this lucky."
"I don't know." I giggle. He kissed me again.
"Go join Lisa. She probably hasn't started the movie yet."

"He can come join us!" Lisa said from outside the door.
"Lisa! Are you eavesdropping?" It was quiet for a while.
"No...."
"C'mon Jimin. Let's go" I opened the door to see Lisa standing right outside.
"I- I just got here." She lied.
"Let's just go watch the movie."