Chapter 2

Listen to a good song I recommend while reading 🤧👌
(All I want by kodaline)

Listen to a good song I recommend while reading 🤧👌(All I want by kodaline)

Lili POV

"Lili " she said with a huge smile snapping me out of my thoughts and back to the reality " what are you thinking lil" .

"Nothing mama ,... how do you feel ?"
"Amazing " a smile still plastered on her lips . Clearly trying to hide the pain .
"Now " said while turning around " what do you wanna eat ?"....."Cereal or pancakes ?"

" Cereal please"

Our apartment wasn't that big nor that small . We weren't poor but definitely not rich either . We just had enough for the both of us .

Elise worked 2 jobs in a day  . due to which she always came late at night . Almost around at 10 or 11pm or sometimes even at 12am .
She had to do alot of work just so that she can bring enough money for the both of us .
I was a good student at school , well really good due to which the school had given me  70% scholarship . From my 1st grade till now my 10 grade I have been studying on scholarship ,which has helped us alot when it comes to  savings .

"Lili hurry up baby your getting late for school now " she said while looking at the clock that was hunge on the wall behind me . I still had an  hour left but I had to hurry up as it took me around 39mins to walk to my school.
Well I had to walk as we didn't had a car or anything. Plus the nearest bus stop  was like 30 mins away from our home .
Plus soon mama had to leave for her work , she couldn't walk me to school as our destination were in complete opposite directions .

Please don't copy anything i have  worked really hard on writing this plz