29

Taehyung was sitting down, not listening to the teacher. It felt weird looking outside and not seeing Marie walking around. Taehyung sighs and looks over to the teacher, you was staring at him, "Taehyung, answer this question," the teacher says.

His math teacher hated him, he didn't know why, "56.557," Taehyung mumbles. The teacher groans, "correct," he says. Taehyung might know the reason. Taehyung was smarter than the teacher, so it's normal for him to dislike Taehyung.

Mr. Park looks over to the new kid, "oh right, everyone this is Kim Namjoon, he's new here," Mr. Park says. Namjoon looks around and walks over to Taehyung, sitting beside him since it was the only seat available.

"Hey," Namjoon says. Taehyung glances and gives him a small smile, "Taehyung, answer this question," Mr. Park says. Taehyung rolls his eyes, "3300.5665," Taehyung mumbles. Mr. Park glares at him, making Taehyung smirk.

You're a cocky bitch

Thank you

I'm gonna do something

Luci don't

Taehyung's eyes turn emerald green meaning Lúcia took over, "why don't you stop pissing me off?," Lúcia says, "excuse me?!," Mr. Park asks, "yeah, stop making Taehyung answer the questions, there's other people here, and just because this bitch is smarter than you doesn't give you the right to dislike him soo much," Lúcia says.

Everyone's eyes widened, they've never meet Taehyung's wolf. Mr. Park glares at Lúcia, "give Taehyung the control," he says. Lúcia rolls her eyes, "nope, I don't have to do shit," she says.

Mr. Park groans and walks over to the phone, calling Jungkook's teacher. Lúcia rolls her eyes again and pokes Namjoon's cheek, "you're really hot," she says, making Namjoon blush. Mr. Park opens the door and Jungkook walks in, "hello Alpha," Lúcia says with a smirk.

Jungkook's eyes widens, "give him back the control," Jungkook says, standing in front of Taehyung's desk, "and what if I don't?," she asks, attitude dripping from her voice, "if you give him the control back," he sighs, "I'll... I'll do whatever you want, you know," Jungkook says. Lúcia smirks and closes her eyes, letting Taehyung have control.

He looks around confused, "why are you here?," Taehyung asks, "your wolf was being, well you know," Jungkook says. Taehyung gives an ooh, "I'm soo sorry sir, I'll try to stop he- my wolf next time," Taehyung says. Mr. Park nods, "Jungkook you can go back to class, and Taehyung, I'm gonna have to talk to you about your wolf later,".

Taehyung nods and Jungkook kisses his cheek, "see you later," Jungkook says.

___________________________

Taehyung gulps when Mr. Park glares at him, "that wolf of yours is gonna get you in trouble," he says.

The bitch can fight me

Lúcia not now

Taehyung nods, "I'm really sorry, my wolf can get out of hand some times, but she's really nice if you're nice to her," Taehyung says. Mr. Park sticks an eyebrow up, "your wolf is a she?," he asks. Taehyung's eyes widened, "did I say she? That was-," Mr. Park cuts him off, "it's fine, I have a son that has a female wolf, but you shouldn't let her take over like that," he says.

Taehyung shakes his head, "we share the same body, even if she's a complete bi- you know, I won't force her to stay quiet," Taehyung says. Mr. Park nods, "the reason I dislike you soo much is because you remind me of my son," he says.

Taehyung stays quiet, "he was just like you, when he died me and my Alpha and Omega were deviated, we also found out his Alpha and Omega weren't the nicest to him, God, when I saw you my mind went straight to my son, you look soo much like him it made me mad, I didn't want to remember all the horrible things that happened," he says.

Taehyung looks up, "what was his name?," Taehyung asks, "Kim Jihoon," he says. Taehyung looks down and plays with his fingers.

Isn't that your dad's name?

Y-yeah

"Did he have children or anything?," Taehyung asks, "yes, but I don't know anything about him, I did hear that they were abusive towards him, but I don't know anything else," Mr. Park says, "oh, he did have a brother, Namjoon, you can ask him," Mr. Park says. Taehyung nods, "I should get going, before Jimin starts freaking out," Taehyung says.

They say their goodbyes and Taehyung walks out of the classroom, only to be hugged by someone.

__________________

Sorry that I haven't been updating anything, I've been getting flashbacks and dreams about what happened in summer and I couldn't stop thinking about, one thing lead to another and a cut again, once I did, all the voices stopped, but don't worry I'm fine now, hope you have a good day, there will be another update later today.