33 (M kind of)

Like always Taehyung was sitting on Jungkook's lap and Jimin was driving. Jungkook kept playing with Taehyung's pussy and sucked on his neck, making Taehyung let out soft moans.

Jungkook then starts thrusting two fingers in making Taehyung yelp and hold onto Jungkook. Jimin looks over and smirks, "not yet Jungkookie," Jimin says, making Jungkook groan and thrust his fingers in faster. Taehyung flinches and hides his face in Jungkook's chest, moaning against his shirt.

Jimin chuckles and pulls into the driveway, getting out and stealing Taehyung from Jungkook. Jungkook growls and follows after them. Jimin puts Taehyung on the bed and sits beside him, waiting for their Alpha.

Jungkook walks in, smirking at the two, "how about I punish you two hm? Teasing isn't nice now is it?" Jungkook says, taking his belt off and walking over to them. Jimin gulps since he's been punished before and Taehyung pouts, "but it was f- mmh!," Jimin puts his hand on Taehyung's mouth to stop him from saying anything.

"Taehyung, lay down on your back, Jimin on your hands and knees," Jungkook orders. Jimin goes on his hands and knees and Taehyung just sits still, "Tae, now," Jungkook says, making Taehyung whine, "no," he whines.

Jungkook rolls his tongue against his inner cheek and walks up to the smaller, grabbing his thighs and pulling Taehyung to him making him fall on his back with a yelp.

Jungkook ties Taehyung hands together and moves him over to the middle of the bed, taking his skirt off and starts playing with his clit. Taehyung moans and whines, closing his eyes and biting his lip.

Jungkook stops and looks over at Jimin, "get me a toy," he says. Jimin gets up and walks to the closet, coming back out with a vibrantor, "good, now put it in Taehyung's cute pussy," Jungkook says.

Jimin walks over and puts the vibrator in, making Taehyung whine. Jungkook smirks and turns it on to the lowest level as Jimin gets back on the bed. Taehyung starts moaning quietly and Jungkook goes over to Jimin, taking his pants off and smacking his ass, making Jimin flinch and moan.

Jungkook starts to finger the other and let's Jimin play with the remote to the vibrator. Jimin puts it higher and higher which causes Taehyung to start moaning loudly and moves a little. Jungkook was about to push into Jimin when the door bell ring.

He groans and takes the remote, putting it on the highest level and Jimin plays with the boy's clit. Taehyung moans and cries, looking over and Jungkook who walked out and closed the door. He goes downstairs and opens the door, "ooh, who are you?" Jungkook asks.

"Taehyung's father,"