10

They were in the car, Jungkook driving and Jimin beside him with Taehyung on his lap, "Jungkook, Taehyung's shaking, calm down," Jimin says as he held Taehyung tightly.

"He had no right talking about Taehyung," Jungkook says as he parks the car, "but you have to calm down, Taehyung's shaking because you're mad, we can sit and watch some TV, just don't go crazy and Mark Taehyung when he's not ready," Jimin says.

"I want to but I won't, he's not ready, I know," Jungkook says, "I want you to mark me," Taehyung mumbles, "what?," Jimin asks, "I want you guys to Mark me, but no sex," Taehyung says, "you'll want to have sex after we Mark you, we can't mark you yet," Jimin says.

Taehyung nods and let's Jimin hold him while they walk inside the house, "Taehyung, what do you want to do?," Jimin says as he sits down with Taehyung on his lap, "I want kisses," Taehyung says.

Jungkook smiles, he has calmed down but is still annoyed with the other Alpha. Jungkook pulls Taehyung on his lap.

Jungkook kisses Taehyung's nose, "beautiful,"

He kisses his cheeks, "beautiful,"

He kisses his forehead, "beautiful,"

And then kisses his lips, "beautiful,"

"You're ours Taehyung and I won't let that happen again, if it does I'll try not to punch him," Jungkook says. Taehyung nods and smashes his lips on Jungkook's.

Jungkook kisses back and caresses his waist, nibbling on his bottom lip, "damn, that's cute," Jimin says as he pulls Taehyung on his lap.

Jungkook pulls him make on his lap and they kept on arguing about who Taehyung's gonna sit on.

Taehyung ended up with Marie and Jimin and Jungkook ended up with their heads on Taehyung's lap.

They watched dramas and fell asleep.

___________________________

Taehyung woke up and saw he was lying on top on Jungkook and Jimin was cuddled up to Jungkook. Taehyung tried getting up but Jungkook held him tighter. He made a hissing sound and Jungkook jumped up, "please don't hurt me Marie!," He yells.

Jimin wakes up and the two start laughing at their 'manly' Alpha, "how manly Jungkook," Jimins says, "sh-shut up, that cat wants to kill me and I know it," Jungkook says, "but she's so cute, small, and nice," Taehyung says as he hold Marie who was giving everyone a cute look.

"I'm gonna make some breakfast, Taehyung can you help?," Jimin asks, "sure," Taehyung says as he puts Marie on the couch.

Once the two were out of the room Marie starts hissing at Jungkook, "I'm coming too!," Jungkook yells, scared for his life.

Jungkook runs in the kitchen and Taehyung wakes out to see Marie looking at the floor meowing.

Taehyung puts her on the floor and goes back to the kitchen to see Jimin and Jungkook making out, "how dare you? I'm a child of God and you are doing the dirty in front of my beautiful pure eyes," Taehyung says dramatically.

He then moans when he feels Jimin smacking his ass, "you want it as much as we do," Jimin says and giggles.

But their eyes widened when Taehyung spoke.

"Mark Me,"