40

Jungkook and Jimin woke up to Taehyung crying, "baby?" Jungkook asks, hugging the smaller, "why are you crying Angel?" Jimin asks, petting his head, "th-they k-k-killed h-her o-off," Taehyung cries out, crying in Jungkook's chest.

Jimin and Jungkook look at each other confused, "baby are you okay?" Jungkook asks. Taehyung shakes his head, "sh-she w-w-was m-my f-favorite," Taehyung sobs. Jimin then realized what was going on and took Taehyung into his arms.

"Aww it's okay baby, we'll give you lots of chocolate and cuddles," Jimin says, "r-really?" Taehyung asks, looking up innocently, "yes baby," Jimin responds. Taehyung then hugs him tightly and yells, "yay!" Before skipping off happily.

"Wha? Huh? The fu-" Jungkook says, "period," Jimin responded, making Jungkook gasp, "crap! I'm not prepared!!" Jungkook yells, getting up and running out of the house. Jimin laughs and goes downstaiurs to see a very mad Taehyung.

"Whats wrong baby?" Jimin asks, "stupid wifi isn't working!" Taehyung yells, crying a bit. Jimin chuckles and hugs Taehyung, "why don't we do something else? Like make out?" Jimin suggested, which Taehyung agreed to.

Jimin brought Taehyung on his lap as he sits on the couch and places a kiss on his lips, wrapping his arms around Taehyung's waist and kissing him deeply. Taehyung moans softly and places his hands on Jimin's chest.

Jimin smirks and smacks Taehyung's ass, making him moan and letting Jimin slide his tongue in. They stopped when they heard the door open and looked over, "no please continue," Jungkook says.

Instead Taehyung yawns and cuddles close to Jimin, "mh tired," Taehyung mumbles, letting Jimin pick him up and bring him upstairs.

An hour later they hear Taehyung yelling their names. They go upstairs and see Taehyung's head poking out of the blanket, "God you're scary," Jungkook mumbles.

Taehyung glares at him and sniffles, going under the blanket. Jimin giggles and puts Marie on the bed, she goes to sniff the blanket but ends up being snatched under it. Jimin and Jungkook chuckles and pulls out a hershey's chocolate bar, placing it where Taehyung is and watching Taehyung's hand look for it.

When he finds it he takes it under the blanket and you can hear him opening it, only to nibble on the bar. After he was done he came out and made grabby hands, Marie also came out and wobbled over to Jimin who took her. Jungkook picks Taehyung up and they go downstairs to watch Disney movies, cuddle, and eat snacks.

___________

But like dis me on my period 🥲