25

Das right! Double update

__________________________

Taehyung woke up on the couch, necked and alone. He pouts and sees a big hoodie on the floor and puts it on. He gets up but ends up falling with shaking thighs.

Well you got your wish

Damn, he used his wolf dick and fucked us on the couch

Lúcia says, Taehyung can see a smirk in his head, "eww," Taehyung mumbles but also blushes. He gets up with shaky thighs and walks to the bedroom. When he gets there he sees Jungkook and Jimin cuddling together.

Taehyung smiles and walks away, not wanting to ruin the moment. As he walks downstairs he hears the doorbell ring. He sighs and opens the door and gasps at the person, "you look like Kookie!," Taehyung says, "I'm his dad, the one that was sick," the man says.

Taehyung bows a little and let's the man come in, "my name is park Hyungsik," the man says, "I'm Kim Taehyung," Taehyung says as they shake hands.

"You're a Beta too right?," Taehyung asks, "yes," Hyungsik says. Taehyung walks to the couch, trying not to fall, "I'm guessing you had a rough night," Hyungsik says with a small laugh at the end. Taehyung blushes and sits on the couch, "s-so, what's it like being a dad?," Taehyung asks, "amazing, I was the only one that spent time with Jungkook and Junghyun, so I had a lot of fun," Hyungsik says.

Taehyung nods, "you were the only one?," he asks. Hyungsik nods, "his mother and father are against Betas, and since his mother couldn't have children he used me, I know he doesn't care for me but I let him do it anyway," Hyungsik says.

"Why?," Taehyung asks. Hyungsik looks at Taehyung, "because I love him, and I was our only chance of having kids," Hyungsik says, "so your wolf is a female too?," Taehyung asks, "yeah," Hyungsik says. Taehyung thought his situation was kind of like his, just his mates actually love him.

"Dad?," Jungkook says, coming downstairs, "hey Kook," Hyungsik says. Jungkook runs to him and hugs him tightly, "I can't breathe Koo," Hyungsik says. Taehyung giggles, "Koo?," Taehyung says between giggles, "yeah, got a problem pup?," Jungkook says. Taehyung gulps and shakes his head no.

"So where's Jimin?," Hyungsik asks, "he's in heat and wants to sleep," Jungkook says as he walks over to Taehyung, sitting beside him and placing him on his lap.

"The poor thing," Hyungsik says, "are you taking care of Taehyung?," Hyungsik asks, "of course, why wouldn't I? He's perfect," Jungkook says. Taehyung blushes and hides his face on Jungkook's chest.

Hyungsik giggles and sits down beside them, "so, when am I gonna be a grandfather?," Hyungsik asks. Taehyung looks up quickly and then hides his face, as for Jungkook, he froze, not knowing what to do.

They hear Jimin laugh and look up, "you should be in bed," Jungkook says, "well excuse me for wanting Taehyung's sweet scent," Jimin says angrily, "oh Jiminie," Taehyung says, making grabby hands at Jimin. Jimin gives a look that screams 'I win' and takes Taehyung in his arms. Jungkook pouts, crossing his arms.

Hyungsik giggles and looks towards Jimin, "so, when will I start having grandchildren?," he asks. Taehyung blushes again, "very soon," Jimin says with a smirk. Taehyung gasps and looks at him, "I'm only 17!," Taehyung says, smacking Jimin's chest, "I was joking," Jimin laughs out. Hyungsik smiles at them, "is it okay of I stay here for a couple of days? Your mother and father are mad at me," Hyungsik says.

Jungkook looks up, "why are they mad?," he asks, "I disobeyed them," Hyungsik mumbles as he looks down, "of course you can stay, if I could I wouldn't let you leave," Jungkook says. Hyungsik smiles and jumps when he hears his daughter screaming, "APPA!,".