18

Jungkook gets up with Taehyung in his arms, he puts Taehyung down, "GET THE FUCK OUT NOW!," Jungkook says in his Alpha voice, making Jimin and Taehyung flinch.

Mr. Jeon stands up and walks to the door, "Rosé come," he says, "no,"she says, "I can't believe I put up with you for soo long," she says, "just leave," Jungkook says to Mr. Jeon.

Mr. Jeon clenches his teeth, "I be back," closing the door behind him.

"Fuck him," Jungkook says. He looks and sees Taehyung and Rosé sitting together and Jimin glaring at her, "Rosé, how long do you need to stay?," Jungkook asks. She looks at him surprised, "I don't know," she says.

Jungkook nods, "you know where the guest room is," he says and goes to pick Taehyung up bridal style.

"Where are you taking me?," Taehyung asks cutely, "the bedroom, you look tiered," Jungkook says. He was right, Taehyung was still tiered from last night.

Jungkook places Taehyung on the bed and gives him a kiss on his forehead, "sleep," Jungkook says, "I'm still in my clothes," Taehyung says with a giggle at the end.

Jungkook takes Taehyung's clothes off, smirking at the marks and bites. Taehyung blushes and looks away. Jungkook chuckles and takes his t-shirt off, putting it on Taehyung, "now sleep," Jungkook says.

Taehyung nods and feels Jungkook place Marie on the bed. Marie falls asleep in Taehyung arms while Taehyung slowly closes his eyes, falling asleep.

__________________________

Jungkook and Jimin sit on the couch, watching Mulan, "she's a bad bitch," Rosé says, walking to the couch, "Where's the beauty?," Rosé asks, "sleeping," Jungkook says.

Rosé smirks, "he most be tiered from what you did last night," Rosé says. The two look at her with wide eyes, "I saw some marks and a bite on his thigh," Rosé says.

They then hear glass brake from up stairs. Jungkook runs as fast as he can, "FUCK!," Jungkook yells when he sees an empty bed and a crying Marie coming out of the covers.

"What hap- WHERE IS HE?!," Jimin asks. Jungkook hugs him, crying, "he t-took him," Jungkook says, "my father took Taehyung," Jungkook sobbed in Jimin's chest.

"Shhh, we'll find him Kookie," Jimin says, trying to calm him down, "it's my fault," Jungkook says, "no it's not," Jimin says.

_______________________

Well damn, I never knew I could be #5 on vminkook

Well damn, I never knew I could be #5 on vminkook. I'm soo shocked like thanks soo much guys 💜