11 (M)

"Mark me," Taehyung says, "are you sure you're ready?," Jungkook asks, "yes, I'm ready, and I want to be yours," Taehyung says.

Jimin started kissing him as Jungkook sucked dark hickeys on his neck. Taehyung moaned in between kisses.

Jimin then picks him up and holds him by the ass as Taehyung wraps his arms around his neck still kissing him.

They go up to the bedroom and Jimin placed Taehyung on the bed gently moving in between Taehyung's legs sucking and biting Taehyung's neck, "ah~ J-Jimi- ahh~," Taehyung moans.

Jungkook comes in with two condoms and lube. Jimin finally finds a spot that makes Taehyung moan louder and keeps licking on the spot, "I'm gonna mark you now, it'll hurt at first but you'll feel pleasure after a couple of seconds," Jimin says.

Taehyung nods and screams when he feels Jimin's teeth rip his skin, but then starts moaning right away, "ahhhh~ Ji-Ji," Taehyung can't even form a word.

Jimin takes his teeth out and licks the wound. Taehyung whimpers at the feeling. Jimin starts taking Taehyung's skirt off, "you have a pussy?," Jimin says and Taehyung feels insecure and tries to hide it but Jimin pulls his legs apart gently and kisses the hole, "you're soo beautiful," Jimin says.

Jungkook starts to find a place to Mark, "ahhh~ J-jungk-ko-ok~," Taehyung moans out when Jungkook bites into his neck. He then lick the wound.

Jungkook takes his clothes off while Jimin takes Taehyung's sweater off. Jimin starts taking his own clothes off and starts gently kissing the scars on Taehyung's thighs, "you're soo beautiful pup," Jungkook says as he kisses Taehyung.

Taehyung moans loudly when he feels Jimin's tongue on his pussy, "you taste soo sweet Taehyung," Jimin says as he start sucking and pushing his tongue in and out of Taehyung's hole, "J-J-Jimin!~," Taehyung moans.

"F-fuck me," Taehyung mumbles, "I'll go first," Jimin says as he puts a finger in Taehyung's hole, "mmmh~ ahhh~," Taehyung moans.

Jimin finished prepping him and puts the condom on, he slowly pushes his dick in. Taehyung whimpers in pain and grips into the sheets, "shhh, baby, the pain is almost over," Jimin says as he groans at the feeling of Taehyung's thight hole.

"M-move," Taehyung moans, Jimin thrusts in and out slowly, "m-more," Taehyung says. Jimin the thrusts hard and deep, "Ahhhhhh!~," Taehyung moans loudly as Jimin goes faster.

Jungkook starts sucking and biting Taehyung's skin making Taehyung moan louder, "I-I-I'm g-gon-na- ahhhmmh!~," Taehyung moans as he cums. Jimin then cum and pulls out, "Jungkook," Taehyung mumbles, "yes pup," Jungkook smirks as he puts a condom on,"f-fuck m-me," Taehyung says.

Jungkook thrusts in harshly and Taehyung moans loudly, "JUNGKOOK~," Taehyung moans. Jungkook turns Taehyung around, his face on the mattress and his ass in the air. Jungkook pounds into Taehyung hitting his prostate with every thrust.

Taehyung cums hard and Jungkook cums. Jungkook then pulls out and thrusts in Jimin, "ahhhh!~," Jimin moans, "Taehyung, why don't you ride Jimin," Jungkook says. Taehyung looks a little confused. Jungkook pulls Taehyung on Jimin back facing Jungkook, and puts Jimin's dick in Taehyung's hole. Taehyung moans loudly while Jungkook pounds into Jimin.

Jimin moans, he grabs Taehyung's hip and pushes them down and thrusts up, pounding Taehyung. Taehyung moaned louder. All you could hear was skin slapping, moans, and heavy breathing.

Taehyung cums again and again. Jungkook cums and pulls out, "Taehyung you look tired," Jimin says, "but you haven't cumed yet, I want to make you cum," Taehyung says as he bounces up and down Jimin's dick.

Jimin pushes Taehyung down and pounds into him. Taehyung moans loudly and feels soo overstimulated, he wants to stop but it feels soo good. Taehyung cums for the 7th time and Jimin cums inside the condom.

Jimin pulls out and lays down with Taehyung in his arms. Jungkook takes Jimin and his condoms off and picks Taehyung up.

They take a bath and fall to sleep very fast, not before letting Marie on the bed.