Chapter 7

Me. The one time I play and I'm the first one to get picked.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME!" I exclaim, but then remember Miguel and clapped a hand over my mouth. Everyone snickered at me.

"So, Christine, what would it be?" Lara questions deviously.

"Uhh, truth?" I answer more of a question and everyone groans at my weak choice.

"Since you and Mark have this really close relationship, have you ever had feelings for him? Has he ever made you have butterflies in your stomach or quicken your heartbeat?" She asks me. Right after she said heartbeat, all of GOT7 started to do Taecyeon's hand motion and sang the line to 2PMs song. Me and my friends looked at them weirdly before they looked at me waiting. I looked at Mark and tilted my head with a face of curiosity. I moved my face closer to his and squinted my eyes and he squints his back at me. I smile and he does too making us burst into laughter. I turn to everyone still laughing.

"Nope. It's all purely friendship," I answer leaning into him more.

"Why do I highly doubt that?" Aaron questions. Everyone nods their head in agreement as they point out our position. I don't see what's weird. He's sitting next to me with an arm around me while I'm curled up into a ball next to him.

"I don't get why you do," I say confused. "I'm just gonna spin."

I spin the bottle and it lands on Yugyeom. He stares at the bottle that is pointing at him. "Double Dare."

Hm. What to dare that everyone will do.

"Switch shirts to the left," Mark says. I shrug and nod.

"What? Brian is going to stretch out my shirt!" Jen complains looking at the broad shouldered guy next to her.

"That's what you get for sitting next to him!" Cassidy says perfectly fine as she has to pass hers to Lara.

"Luckily Marco's scrawny," Lara says making Marco mess up her hair. "Hey!"

"Are you guys wearing an undershirt?" I ask the girls. They all shake their head.

"Then, Marco, and Aaron take your shirt off now and give it to Cassidy and Jen. Cassidy just give your shirt to Lara in CT's where you can change into them," Jackson tells them. The comply and Lara blushes seeing Marco and Cassidy blushes seeing Aaron. I roll my eyes at how obvious they are. Both guys smirk seeing them blush. The girls walk to my room and I take off the flannel and hand it to Mark.

"This is yours anyway," I tell him laughing. "Never thought I'd return it."

"You'll get it back. I just said to switch to theft so my cologne can go on it. I've actually changed it since I left," he tells me as he slips it on.

"Yeah I've noticed. It's good. I like it," I tell him as I fall back to his side after putting on BamBam's shirt which isn't much bigger than the size I would buy for myself.

"Even though I suggested this, I don't enjoy you wearing another man's clothes," he tells me tugging on BamBam's shirt.

"I like it. It's comfy," I say shrugging. I smile at BamBam and he smiles back. The girls come in and Jen and Lara hands their shirts to the remaining shirtless guys.

"Gahh!" Brian struggled to move his arms through the shirt. What was shirtsleeves to Jen became sleeveless to Brian. A tear was heard and Jen covers her face mumbling about throwing away the shirt after.

Yugyeom spins the bottle and it lands on Youngjae. He chooses opinion and is asked to give an opinion on me and my friends.

He says that Brian is intimidating but really nice, Jen is scary but also nice and pretty, Marco is fun and interesting, Lara is intimidating but fun, Cassidy is funny, nice and cute, Aaron is good looking and nice, for me he said I was scary and intimidating but sees that I'm caring and nice.