"I don't want pity." I stated, turning around with the glasses to meet her eyes.

"It's not pity, I care about you Liam."

Once those taunting words left her lips I searched everywhere for a lie. In her tone, her body language especially her eyes, nothing told me she was lying. I didn't know how to feel about it except even more guilty for what I did. Her words were basically foreign language to me.

I don't think I've ever heard that before at least not  from a person that actually means it.

•••

Belle Fawn

"My mom and dad didn't even tell me happy birthday." I mumbled sadly.

Liam and I have been talking for a while about our parents. So far I've learned his mother wasn't around much resulting in him being able to cook on his own. I also know he stayed with his dad for a while but, it was the same treatment. I know he left some things out, I just never wanted to push him to tell me things. Especially when he sort of seemed sad when he told me this but, he hid it greatly with aggressiveness.

It all sort of made sense, he has this wall up that I don't even think he sees.

His dinner was also amazing, I had already finished it, "Really?" he asked, placing his now empty glass next to mine.

"Yeah, it's the fourth year I think." I smiled a bit and shrugged my shoulders.

He sighed, "Come on." he offered his hand out to me and I eagerly slipped it into his.

I followed behind him as he led us to the living room, I giggled when he sat down pulling me on top of him. I knew that wine was going to hit me since I don't drink. He eyed me with a half smile half smirk which was highly attractive. I straddled him, my stomach filling with butterflies.

"Thank you for dinner." I said softly, looking down at his buttons on his shirt.

"You're welcome." his thumbs caressed my hips in a circular motion gently.

I swallowed nervously, "Why are you being so nice?"

I've been wondering this all dinner, usually we don't hang out like this or talk like this. I was starting to love it with each passing second. In the end though, it definitely wasn't fair to me but, how could he know that?

"I'm always nice to you." he smiled slyly.

My hands slowly went to his buttons fiddling with them, "Not like this, you won't even sit and watch a movie with me." I laughed, shifting my gaze up to meet his orbs, the golden brown in them seeming lighter.

There was also this tension between us that I felt, it was heated and different, "Well then I'll watch a movie with you." he responded which made my heart speed up.

He leant up next to my ear, "You know you're absolutely gorgeous right?" I about melted at his words.

I turned my face so our lips were mere inches apart our hot breath mingling together. Before I eagerly leaned in to press our lips together. They moved fast against one another's and his hands moved to cup the sides of my neck. The kiss soon slowed down allowing me to taste the wine on his tongue. His lips were so smooth and soft against my own.

I knew I was breathing hard, especially when he pulled away, "I should get you home."

Those five words got me, they brought me back from the moment that I was drowning in. And back to reality, he doesn't have feelings for me. I can't give myself this false hope just because, he's being nice to me like this. I got up only to be brought back down hard. He gripped my chin and laid a rough kiss against my lips before releasing me.