He sat her back on the bed as he began digging through the suitcase, but Sage's eyes turned back to the bathroom, only to be pulled away as he held the piece of clothing over her head. Causing her to lift her arms up, but she still didn't look back at him.

"Go use the bathroom. Jade's fixing you something to eat. She even has some chicken." Her eyes turned into saucers as she gasped towards him, but then returned her curiosity to the thing in the bathroom.

"Er...I can get Jade if—" She had no trouble in going before, so what was the problem now?

As she stood back in front of the mirror and pointed, Luke finally understood what was bothering her. He wondered if she ever knew what she looked like. Sure there were little glances in the rearview mirror, but otherwise, this object is foreign to her, and she couldn't comprehend how her eyes looked at herself or looked at him through the wall.

"That's you...Right? That's me, and that's—" His explanation was entirely interrupted as her fist connected to the glass.

How she went from frantically touching her face to gaining the fear factor of attacking an inanimate object caused Luke to stumble back, disoriented as to what happened.

And the looming scent of her blood was the only thing that pulled him out.

"Shit." He cursed, grabbing a small towel and wrapping it around her hand to secure the bleeding, just in time for Liam to make his appearance in the room.

"What the hell happened?!" He yelled, and after smelling Sage's blood for the third time within two days, it irritated their wolves in seeing her get hurt so much.

Jade was just behind Liam as she peeked her head into the bathroom. "Is she okay?"

"She's fine, just got afraid of the mirror. Can you get the first aid kit, Luna?" The she-wolf nodded and rushed back out to ready the box for them.

Luke sat her on a stool at the island, thankful that the extra guards had understood and left the cabin. Her face was entirely passive, especially after attacking a mirror. There were no expectations for the once captive she-wolf. But Sage's attention went straight to Jade's soft smile.

"Hello, Sage. I'm Luna Jade. It's very nice to meet you." Though it only caused her to blink, purely in fascination with the female.

"Got yourself good, huh, Sage?" Liam came over with a teasing grin, and she growled off in his direction. "Hey! I'm the one who saved you a piece of chicken!" Jade already held massive respect for Sage in terms of surviving the facility, but it seemed like surviving these two brothers was its own separate battle.

Luke managed to get a good amount of the glass out before wrapping up her hand. Although it was her right hand, she had no problem using a fork with her left. Though it wasn't until after she was done eating that Luna Jade offered her cheek to Sage.

Both brothers knew that Sage is more wolf than human, but then she was barely a wolf to begin with, especially in terms of being a part of a Pack and around her own kind.

But she once again surprised them both, as she politely rubbed her cheek against the Luna's offered one. Sage thought she smelled heavenly and smiled brightly at the woman.

"Oh, she's such a traitor. Two minutes—Two freaking minutes and she's already—"

"Liam," Luke growled, knowing that this was progress and nothing to get jealous about. This was what they needed from a break, and it was clear that neither had a woman's touch when Sage desperately needed one.

"You're such a sweetheart, aren't you?... You know what, how about I do your hair, so it's not frizzy tomorrow?" Sage tapped her inner wrist like she would with Henry, but Jade, unfortunately, did not know what that meant.