Chapter 16: Vacation (2nd Day)

Start from the beginning

Jongin laughed as Kyungsoo dragged me into the water. “You look amazing, gorgeous!” Jongin winked after and I only smiled at him.

I noticed that only the three of us are only here in the sea. Jongin is topless and also wears a shorts similar with Kyungsoo.

The three of us began playing and splashing the water to one another until I noticed Sehun from above— the balcony. I’m sure he’s watching us having fun. Why isn’t he joining us, anyway? I smiled at him and extended my arm upward, waving at him happily. I saw Sehun smiled a little and nodded his head to me.

Without disturbing those two playing with the water, I got out of the sea and walked towards the chalet.

There was a towel on the terrace so I quickly took it and dried my hair with it then wrapped it on my body after.

I walked up the stairs and surprisingly, I saw Sehun going down.

“Hey.” He greeted me first with that sexy voice of him.

“Hey..” I greeted him awkwardly, still holding the towel around my chest tightly. Why am I being so awkward?

“I’m about to go out for a swim but looks like you don’t want to swim anymore.” He said, wearing a black fitted tank top that really emphasized his body and that trendy summer shorts. Sehun looks astonishing!

“Ah, I was about to go upstairs to—” I said, avoiding his gaze but he cut me off.

“See me in the balcony?” He continued my sentence correctly and he smirked a little.

“No.. To take a shower.” I said.

“But the shower’s downstairs.” He smirked once again.

“Oh really? I thought it’s upstairs.” I said, innocently. I’m out of my mind.

“Come on, let’s go for a swim.” Sehun said, smiling as he slid his hand on mine and gently dragged me outside the chalet.

I looked at his hand as it holds mine. What’s happening to you, Sehun? What are you thinking? What do you think of me? What is this all about? What do you really want to happen? Those questions shook my head like crazy.

Until I remembered what he told me once: “Wait until you fall for me.” That statement is more of a challenge than a sweet statement. Is this some kind of tactics so he can me fall for him? Is this some kind of joke?

I swiftly retrieved my hand from him and stopped my mark. He immediately turned to look at me with his what’s-wrong-stare.

“I’ll just go take a shower.” I said awkwardly and run away from him quickly without waiting him to speak and went to the shower room.

I immediately locked myself in the shower room and placed my back on the door as I took a deep breath. “Why am I acting this way?” I’m confuse.