Chapter 15: Vacation (1st Day )

We arrived last midnight here at Jongin’s chalet since it’s way far from Seoul but the tiring ride was all worth it because of the beach near the chalet is just so beautiful. I can’t keep my eyes off of it. It’s really mesmerizing.

All of us are already enjoying this ‘vacation’.

Hmm, maybe not. All of us except for you-know-who.

Jongin told me that Sehun had really bad memories before when they were here so Sehun doesn’t like this place until now. I asked Sehun last night before we sleep but he said, he just doesn’t like the ocean. So, I was thinking that maybe Sehun drowned before and that's why he hate this place but that’ll be the lamest reason for a demon to dislike such paradise. Right? Geez, this is really making me nuts.

This morning— our first morning here is just great. The ocean is more mesmerizing and breathtaking when it’s morning. I am  currently watching Kyungsoo and Jongin swimming and playing in the ocean from up here, in the balcony. I decided not to go with them since I think I’ll ruin their precious sweet little time alone.

I turned around from watching them. I was about to leave the balcony when I bumped into someone. And yeah, obviously, it’s Sehun. Who else could it be?

He dropped his favorite book as I bumped into him. I looked up to him before I picked his book up quickly before him and I saw him, wearing his reading glasses again. I handed him his book and he went to sit on a chair in the balcony and started reading his book. While me? I remained standing, staring at his face— starting from his soft brown hair, down to his forehead, his eyebrows, his small eyes, his nose, to his sharp jawline and lastly, there. His lips. Instinctively, I licked my lower lip a little as I looked at him. Shit! What have your lips done to me, Sehun! This is insane!

“What’s your problem?” He asked, noticing me, staring at him and I’m still standing in the balcony but he didn’t glance at me and kept on reading his book.

“Nothing.” I answered quickly. I went to sit on a chair in front of him and proceeded staring at him.

It took him seconds before he closed his book and looked at me. He sighed. “Do you need something? I thought you’re leaving already?” He asked, quite annoyed. Talk about mood swings, huh? Last time I check, he flashed me his sweet smile, which is really rare, right? But now, look at him! He’s so grumpy againnn! Tsk. Grumpy Sehun.

“You’re really bothering me.” I told him as I furrowed my brows at him.

“Say what now?” He asked me, strangely.

“It’s a goddamn vacation, Sehun!” I freaked out. “Why don’t you stop reading that fucking book of yours and have a little fun? You can continue reading your book when we get back home. Okay?” I stood up and took his book from him swiftly. “I’ll keep this book for a while. You need this vacation!” I said a I hold his book with my right hand, leaving him there dumbfounded like fuck.

“Aira!” He called with his husky voice. Is he mad? I stopped walking and faced him. “Give me my book back.” Sehun said, gritting his teeth.

“No can do!” I shook my head.

“You won’t?” He asked, smirking mischievously as he slowly took some steps forward. I took some steps backward so I’m not that close to him but just my luck, my back already hit a wall. I’m trapped.

“Give me my book, Aira.” He whispered in my earlobe. “Or else..”

“Or else what?” I asked, looking tough.

He lean in towards me and I felt our noses touched. “Or else, I’ll kiss you.” He smirked.

I gulped this lump in my throat and looked at him oddly. He’s playing with me! I rolled my eyes and clenched my free fist and punched him in his guts in one strong move.

“Argh!” Sehun groaned and crouched in pain while I run towards the room where I sleep and locked the door. I looked for a specific place to hide the book so Sehun won’t find it.

“SHIT AIRA! OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN BOOK!” I heard Sehun’s voice shouting while repeatedly, hitting the door hard.

Out of ideas to hide the notebook, I hid it under my pillow and opened the door.

“Where’s my book, Aira?” He asked, pissed off.

“I don’t know. Maybe inside my bra.” I said, sarcastically as I rolled my eyes at him.

“Oh, really?” He smirked once again. “Well, if you insist on not giving it to me then I guess I have to get it by myself!” Sehun said, sounding like a damn pervert!

I quickly shield my chest using my arms and turned around to Sehun. “FUCK! DON’T BE A PERVERT, BITCHHH!” I yelled at him but he kept on teasing me as if he’s gonna touch my boobs.

“Let me have my book!”

“It’s sarcasm, idiot!” I rolled my eyes. “ARGHHHHH!” I screamed once Sehun insist on removing my hands from covering my clothed chest.

“Aira, are you— YAHH! WHAT THE HELL DO THE BOTH OF YOU ARE DOING?!!” Kyungsoo freaked out as soon as he and Jongin finally entered the place soaking wet from the ocean and saw me with Sehun.

“He’s raping me, Soo!” I told them then, Jongin just laughed, overjoyed of what he’s seeing. I immediately run towards Kyungsoo and hide behind his small back.

“Tsk. Kids.” Kyungsoo said, shaking his head. “Just go get a room, you two!” Kyungsoo said as he walked towards the bathroom while Jongin went to his room, leaving Sehun and I alone. Our gazes met and we both laughed cheekily at our own stupidity.

----

The night comes and it’s been a day with Sehun. It’s actually fun hanging out with this dork!

We both sat on the seashore and just watched the moon reflecting its light on the ocean.

“It’s a fun day, huh?” I asked him, looking at the moonlight.

“Yeah. Fun day.” He said. “I never thought I’ll have fun in this fucking place again.” He said as he shifted his gaze on me and smiled.

Once I noticed him looking at him, I shifted my gaze on him too and smiled. “Whatever your bad memories are, it’s all the past now.” I smiled to him. “Memories might hunt you so why don’t you burn it down with new ones?”

And with that, I saw Sehun’s innocent grin. “You have a point.” He said, almost whispering. He still looked at me and those words escaped his mouth: “Can I create those new memories with you?”

••••••••••••••••••

Cliffhanger? Sorry but it’s an early update for my lovely readers! Hope you all liked it! :D

☔ DrizRainne