Chapter 5: Sehun is a demon (EDITED)

It was already 3 in the morning and Aira can’t seem to sleep. She kept thinking about what Sehun told her. He’s not a human. I’m sure about that. Aira thought as she stood up from her bed. But what is he? She thought again.

She breathed in, trying to calm herself. “Aira, you need some sleep. Just drink a cup of fresh milk and you’ll be able to sleep.” She talked to herself.

She proceeded going downstairs, entering the kitchen.

She walked towards the fridge and opened it. She took the carton of the fresh milk in the fridge and a drinking glass and poured the milk on it.

Aira started drinking her milk when she noticed a door, somewhere near the living room.

It was an unfamiliar door to her. She never enter that door ever since she got  into Sehun’s abode.

As curiousity hits her, she walked towards the door. She leaned in, placing her right ear against the door, trying to listen on what’s inside it.

After she did that, she was hearing light noises such as the sound of flipping papers and flicking of pen. She listened to the noise inside more, when suddenly the door opened which made her dropped her heart in surprise.

The glass of milk she was drinking fell and spilled on the floor. She almost fell on the floor. Good thing, someone caught her. With her eyes closed, she didn’t notice that she hugged the person accidentally.

“It’s 3 A.M.,why are you still awake?” That person said with a monotonous and semi-deep voice.

Aira opened her eyes and lifted her head to see Sehun holding her by the waist while she held Sehun’s broad shoulder tightly.

“Ah, I can’t sleep.” She said as she quickly retrieve her hands from Sehun’s shoulder while Sehun also did the same. She stood properly while she wiped away the invisible dust on her clothes. “Anyway,what’s inside that room?” Aira asked as if she didn’t have an arguement with Sehun moments ago.

Sehun closed the door from behind and turned to Aira. “It’s my office. My private space.” He paused. “Now, go upstairs. Sleep. I’m off to sleep now.” Sehun said as he was about to go upstairs, to his room.

“Wait! I wanna know what’s inside.” Aira said, pulling Sehun’s sleeve. Sehun faced Aira. “I wanna know what are you, who really are you, and what do you want from me!!!” The girl said impatiently.

Sehun just stare at Aira blankly. “Let’s talk about this tomorrow. I’m tired, Aira.”

“No! You’re not a human, after all so why bother sleep?” She said, glaring. “I won’t sleep if you won’t tell me the answers!”

Sehun rolled his eyes in annoyance. “Don’t be stubborn.”

“I’m not! Isn’t it unfair that you interfere with my life while I know nothing about yours?”

“I interfere in your life? Did I hear you right?”

“Yes! You even changed my life. You deleted my memories!” Aira shouted.

“I did nothing wrong and there’s nothing to know about me. I just helped you.” Sehun said, as he shrugged Aira’s hand on his sleeve. Then proceeded going upstairs.

Aira gritted her teeth in anger. She wanted to punch Sehun but she chose not to and just shrugged that thought.

-------------------

Aira woke up because of the loud volume coming from the television. She flutter her eyes open and noticed that she wasn’t in her own bedroom. She was in the living room. She fell asleep on the couch. Her back arched in pain due to the uncomfortable position of her sleep.“Why did I fall asleep here? Tsk, that fucking Sehun.” She asked then cursed in a low tone voice.