Chapter 16: Vacation (2nd Day)

If some of you are homophobic or
doesn’t like the Kaisoo being gay and engaged here, I warning you to stop reading. :) That’s all and for those who doesn’t have a problem, you may continue reading! :D

“Memories might hunt you so why don’t you burn it down with new ones?”

And with that, I saw Sehun’s innocent grin. “You have a point.” He said, almost whispering. He still looked at me and those words escaped his mouth: “Can I create those new memories with you?”

My jaw dropped as I heard those soothing words came out of his mouth. I looked at him in the eyes and I observed that his eyes have this melancholic feel.  I really don’t know what to say. Is he even serious?

A long pause before Sehun started speaking again. “It’s okay.” He said, almost whispering. He looked up and watched the stars shine then he smiled timidly. “I’m not forcing you.” He looked at me like an innocent lamb instead of his usual tough-wolf-look before he stood up. “Let’s go inside. It’s dark.” He said as he extended his hand to me so I took it as a support and stood up as well. He let go of me after and we walked side by side towards the chalet.

--------

The next morning, this is what happened..

“Come on, Aira. Get out of the bathroom already!” Kyungsoo yelled from the outside.

“I don’t want to! I look hideous!” I yelled, still locking myself inside the bathroom. Jongin surprisingly  bought me a black two-piece swimsuit and I have to say.. It’s indeed daring. I don’t think I can wear this kind of swimsuit. And Kyungsoo outside is making sure that I do wear the swimsuit Jongin bought me. Tsk. Those jerks! Are they really gay?!

I heard silence after I yelled. Phew! Kyungsoo must have left.

After a split second, I heard a loud bang which opened the bathroom door swiftly as if it wasn’t lock. My eyes widened to see Kyungsoo was the person who barged in. Kyungsoo is wearing a white tank top and a summer shorts.

He innocently smiled at me as if he did nothing. “You look good! You ain’t fat! You’re hot!” Kyungsoo complimented, clapping his hands.

“Ah, thanks.” I’m still shocked. Kyungsoo opened door like that? He looks wimpy though.

Come on, let’s go for a swim! Kyungsoo said enthusiastically and dragged me outside the chalet and onto the sea.

Kyungsoo forcedly dragged me into water with such a big splash. Who would have thought that this cute little furball is strong?