Chapter 9: Just hold on

Aira’s P.O.V.

“I really hate him. He thinks he’s some hot chic, huh?” I complained to Kyungsoo over the phone. It’s been a week since that fucking Sehun said those annoying words: “Wait until you fall.” Ha! He thinks he’s so good-looking? Arghhhh! I really hate that oh-fucking-jerk!

Kyungsoo laughed over the line. {“You sound funny when you’re annoyed, Aira.”} He laughed again. {“Anyways, I must say, Sehun’s quite a charmer. You might fall for him everytime. So brace yourself, Airy!”} He teased.

“That’ll never happen! I’ll never fall in love with a jerk like oh-fucking-Sehun.” I rolled my eyes as I said those words.

“I heard that.” That annoying voice. I quickly hung up without saying a proper goodbye to Kyungsoo and because of shock, I immediately threw my phone on the floor. Shit! Is it broken?

“I-I r-really wanted you to hear that.” I tried to sound tough but I failed. I stuttered. ≧﹏≦ I tried picking my phone up from the floor and as I picked it up, the screen was already cracked. Aishh. My phone..

He rolled his eyes. “Your phone’s broken already.”

“Nah. It just cracked.” I said, staring at my phone with pity on my eyes. I’m sorry, Phoney.

“Come. I’ll buy you a new one.” Sehun said in a nonchalant voice.

“You’ll what— Really?” I asked, quickly throwing my phone somewhere and approached Sehun with a pair of sparkly eyes. I take it back. He’s not a jerk.

“What are we waiting for? Let’s go!” I shouted. I held Sehun’s wrist and dragged him in to his car. Can’t wait for my new phone! YIEEE! ∩▽∩

-----------------

“Fuck, Sehun! This is so expensive! I just realize you’re such a filthy rich bastard!” I said, eyeing on my new phone then nudged his elbow while he’s driving. “But you giving me this luxurious phone doesn’t mean, I’m starting to like you! Never!” I shouted.

“Geez! Can you shut your mouth for a minute? You’re annoying! How can Kyungsoo and Jongin keep up with you?!” Sehun said, still focused on the road.

“Well, Kyungsoo and Jongin are pretty loud too. You’re the only abnormal one.” I stated.

He just shook his head and ignored me again.

“So, are we going home now?” I asked, fiddling my new and beautiful phone.

“Nope. We’re going to the hospital.”

“The hospital where you work? Why?” I asked.

“I’m going to show you someone that really matters to you.” Someone that matters to me? Tsk. Another tactic of him to make me fall for him. Geez! Why am I so attractive?! XD

Minutes later, we arrived at the hospital where Sehun works. He parked his car at the parking lot and we entered the building. We got inside the elevator and he pressed the number 7, which means 7th floor, obviously.

Once the elevator did a ‘ting’ sound and opened, we got out. I just trailed off behind him like a little child following his mother in the mall.

He stopped on his mark when he met an acquiantance, I think.

“Good day, Sehun.” The nurse greeted.