Chapter 4: Forgotten

Aira woke up in her deep slumber when the sunlight ray escaped from the curtains and landed on her flawless face. She groaned as she moved to avoid the sunlight but to her attempt, she failed.

Giving up, she just got up from her bed and got downstairs. Aira is still having a hangover from the alcohol drinks she drunk last night. Her head feels a little dizzy and she feels like she’ll vomit, anytime soon.

As she reached downstairs, she smelled something delicious. She kept sniffing that delicious scent and it leads her to the kitchen.

She saw an unfamiliar presence of a short guy, cooking inside their house.

She took a step closer, tapping its shoulder. “Hey. Mr. A-Are you Oh Sehun?” Aira asked, merely nervous.

The short guy turned to face her and smiled. Aira was quite shocked to see the guy’s features. Wow, he’s so adorable! Aira thought. The guy just smiled, showing off his popular heart-shaped smile. “Oh, sorry Aira. But I’m not Oh Sehun. He left early so he called me to stay with you for awhile. Anyways, I’m Do Kyungsoo. Kim Jongin’s fiancee.” He smiled once again.

Aira’s natural red lips shaped into an ‘o’ as he heard Kyungsoo’s voice and words. “Ahh, sorry. I was a bit surprise.” Aira lowered her head.

“It’s okay. I know it’s weird to hear or to see a man-to-man relationship.” He said, putting an egg and a hotdog on the empty plate then put some fried rice on it. “Here. Eat.” He placed it on the table and Aira nodded. She sat on the seat and started digging in.

“Actually, it’s not weird. It’s cute. I mean, you’re cute together.” Aira complimented as she chewed on her food. Kyungsoo removed his apron and sat in front of Aira, watching her eat.

“Thanks.” He said, as he stared at the girl more. “It sure is hard not to remember everything, huh?” Kyungsoo asked.

“Yes. It’s hard. I better off dead but Jongin said, that Sehun guy saved me. He should have just let me die.” Aira shook her head.

“Why? You don’t want to live anymore?”

“I don’t want to live with no memories.”

“Then, start making a new one. Start fresh with us.With Sehun, Jongin and me!” Kyungsoo said, smiling again.

Aira smiled to what that big-eyed guy said. Somehow, his smile makes Aira feels like she’s never alone. That Kyungsoo will be there for her as well.

-----------------

When the clock hit 12:00 pm, Aira and Kyungsoo went to the school where Jongin works as P.E. teacher.

“What are we doing here, Kyungsoo?” Aira asked, as her eyes roamed the surroundings.

“I have to bring Jongin lunch, Aira. That’s what a wife do, right?” Kyungsoo said giggling, imagining his life with his beloved as Jongin’s partner in life in the future.

Aira just smiled at Kyungsoo and nodded.

They finally entered the building where Jongin is. They looked around when suddenly, Aira felt tired, walking around. So, Kyungsoo told her to stay for awhile and he’ll look for Jongin alone.

Aira sat on the staircase when she felt tired. She looks like a lost child as the students were walking up and down the stairs.

It’s been almost an hour after Kyungsoo left her there. She was bored so she stood up, and was about to go upstairs when someone running down the stairs bumped into her which made her fall down the stairs. “Ah, shit!” The stranger cursed as he saw Aira fall down the stairs.