Chapter 23: The Demon Sehun

I wrapped my arms around Sehun's shoulders and he did the same on my waist. "What's happening to you, Sehun?" I whispered to him as I closed my eyes, still hugging him but he remained silent to my question.

Again, I spoke to him and still hugging him with my eyes closed. "Can you please tell me what's going on with you, Sehun? I'm really worried."

"I'm changing." He whispered softly in my earlobe. I didn't respond to what he said nor ask him about it and just pulled away from the hug. I held his hand tightly and offered him to go home.

Upon arriving at the house, we separately went inside our room. I took a quick shower and dressed myself with a plain fitted white tee, exposing my clavicles and a pair of blue pajamas.

I took my phone from the nightstand and send a text message to Jongin.

"Jongin. Sorry for texting you this late but I think something's wrong with Sehun."Aira.

Then, I hold onto my phone and took a deep breath as I walk my way to Sehun's room.

Entering Sehun's room, I saw him wearing a white sexy tank top and pair of blue pajamas also as he dries his hair with a clean white towel.

"Hey." I greeted so he would know I entered his private space.

"Oh, hey." He smiled as he continue drying his hair. I eyed on his shoulders down to his fingertips and notice those 'tattoos' again. "You like these tattoos?" He asked, sadly once he sat on the foot of his bed.

I sat beside him and took the towel from him. "Let me help you." I said as I gently ruffled his hair with a towel. "You look kinda cool yet hot with those tattoos, though." I said, trying to make him smile.

And he did. "You better wish these tattoos are a good thing."

"I know they're not." I said once I stop drying his hair and place the towel on my thighs. I smiled to him before I roamed my eyes around to see a polaroid camera on top of his study table. "Oh, look. You have a polaroid camera!" I said, excitedly as I stood up and walked to his study table and get the polaroid camera. "Can I use it?" I asked Sehun as I sat beside him again.

Sehun nodded and smiled sweetly. I extended my arms, holding the camera and sat more closer to Sehun. I put my free hand around Sehun's broad shoulder and told him, "Smile. This will be our first picture together." And the guy did smile to the camera and also, me.

I clicked on the button and it flashed. I waited for the photo to come out and after a split second, it did. I shake it or wave it so that the details would come out. "This is so cool." I said, overjoyed.

"I'm keeping this. Okay?" Sehun said to me with the brightest smile I would ever see from him.

"Fine. Alright." I smiled to him. "Anyways, aren't you feeling sleepy?"

"A little. You?"

I nod my head to him as a 'yes' and stood up. "But I want to watch you sleep." I said, giggling.

Sehun shook his head and lay on his bed. "Why bother watching me sleep if you could jus sleep next to me?" He smirked.

I laughed shortly, almost rolling my eyes. "Whatever." Then, I lay down beside him.