Dead on Arrival

-Harry’s Point of View-                                                                                                

A flash of a camera makes me open my eyes.

Zayn stands above me smirking, holding my camera.

“I think I’m the one that’s supposed to be taking photos.” I chuckle, still breathless from our previous actions.

“You are, I just think you look so sexy post orgasm.” Zayn says, his eyes trailing along the length of my body.

I blush pulling my briefs and trousers back up.

Zayn says he’s never given head before but he sorta seemed like a pro. He didn’t choke or gag or anything and I’m not exactly small. I’ve had plenty of blow jobs but never from a lad so that was a lovely experience.

“Come on babe, make love to the camera.” Zayn teases turning the camera to the side.

He called me ‘babe’. Butterflies party around my empty stomache. I smile at him cheekily and flex my muscles a bit.

“How’s your bum feeling?” Zayn sighs lying down beside me shirtless.

“Still sore, but it’s not as bad as it was a few days ago.”

“Next time we do it….I mean if we do it….maybe I could bottom.” I watch Zayn’s face as it begins to glow with blush. I can tell it was something hard for him to say.

“We need to wait a while.” I whisper and kiss his cheek chastely.

Zayn climbs on top of me so he’s straddling my waist. He’s so beautiful. I place my hands on his waist and just admire his exquisiteness. His skin is this rich tan color that clashes with my own pale complexion. Just everything about him screams sensual and carnal. I run my fingers along his happy trail making him lean into my touch. His closes his golden eyes and leans his head back exposing the beautiful column of his flawless throat.

“I didn’t think I’d ever be in this position.” Zayn chuckles.

“What do you mean?” I question looking up into his hazel eyes.

“You know, with a guy?” He arches an eyebrow.

“Oh, I guess.” I nod.

“It’s really great, but maybe we could keep this quiet? Just for a while?”

I look away from him, unsure how to feel.

“I want to be with you, I do. I just don’t know if I’m ready for everyone else to know.”

I simply nod.

“I’ll take you anyway I can.” I say quietly.

“What do we do now?” I ask while Zayn lies down beside me.

“What do you mean? What do we do literally? Or figuratively?”

“Both. I could show you my dark room?” I offer.

“Are you flirting with me?” Zayn asks cheekily.

I smile as I feel the blush creep up my cheeks.

“I would adore seeing your dark room.” Zayn whispers.

I shyly take hold of Zayn’s hand and pull him up from my bed. I guide him out of my room and through the living room to my dark room. We step inside the pitch black room. I flip the light switch on. There are no photos in here just ones that are already developed.