The Brave Cheshire Lad

This story isn't going to be too long but I'll probably begin to update it a lot more often if it gets enough support :)

Enjoy. xx

-Zayn's Point of View-

"Do you think I could possibly just follow you around and snap pictures? You won't even notice me, I promise." Harry says.

"I guess so." I shrug.

"So um...where are you going...?" He asks, staring at my motorcycle.

"To meet a few mates at a pub nearby. You want to come?" I invite him although I don't really want to.

"Yes!" The lad's face lights up, green eyes shining like emeralds in the sun.

I grab the spare helmet and hand it to him. His eyes widen. Is he afraid? His eyes seem glued to the sidewalk. It’s sort of cute.

A frazzled blonde boy approaches us.

"Oy Harry, you can't just go running off- Who's this?" The blonde unashamedly sizes me up with a disapproving glare.

"I'm Zayn. Who're you?" I return his glare.

"Niall, Harry's best mate." He says.

"So what's it gonna be Harry?" I question turning back to the shy lad.

"Can I just have a minute?" He asks.

I nod and he pulls his friend aside.

He's kind of adorable with that cloud of curls and innocent green eyes. I wonder how good he looks with his clothes off. I wouldn’t mind him taking photographs of me naked. Of course it’d have to be done in a tasteful manner. Like in Titanic.

The blonde looks angry but Harry looks excited.

"Let's go." He says climbing onto the back of my bike.

"I don't approve of this!" The blonde says crossing his arms over his chest.

"Got your helmet on?" I ask Harry.

"Yeah. Aren't you gonna wear one?"

"And mess up my hair? No." I smirk.

"Hold on tight." I warn, revving the engine.

His arms snake around my waist and I pull them around me tighter. Not because I fancy the lad but because I don't want him falling off the back of my bike. I don't need a lawsuit.

"You better be careful with him!" The blonde shouts over the roar of my bike.

I rev up the engine and take off with Harry laughing. His laugh is contagious, spreading a huge grin on my face. I like the adrenaline rush I get when someone rides on my bike with me. I feel like their life is at stake if I make one wrong move while on the road.

I've had plenty of girls on my bike but never any boys. This is new.

I could feel Harry grip me extra hard every time I revved the engine or made a wide turn.

We reach the pub and I park on the curb.

"We're here." I tell Harry.

His arms let me go even though I sort of wish they hadn't.

While I'm adjusting my hair, Harry snaps a picture. I pretend not to notice.

"Can you tilt you head up?" He asks.

I tilt my head up a bit.

"Here." He says and his hand tilts my chin up.

My skin heats up and my heart picks up rhythm just from the contact.