Will I or Won't I?

-Harry’s Point of View-

Early in the morning, my phone won’t stop ringing. It isn’t until it wakes Niall up and he shouts from his room for me to ‘stop being a lazy cunt and answer my phone’.

“H-Hello?” I answer groggily.

“So what? You’re going to take pictures of Liam now?” The voice growls in the phone.

“Zayn?” I ask clearing my throat.

“First it’s Louis and now Liam? I don’t get you Harry.”

“I don’t even know what’s going on…” I grumble.

“If you’re going to take pictures of me, then you’re only taking pictures of me.”

“What? Are you jealous mate?” I ask trying to purposely piss him off.

It’s a childish thing to want to intentionally push his buttons but I’m still upset with the bastard for doing everything he did yesterday, for treating me like a piece of furniture while he snogged his girlfriend, for asking me to meet him because he knows I wouldn’t turn him down, and for teasing me painfully by taking nearly all his bloody clothes off.

“Jealous of what? That is the last thing I am!”

“I’m not going to take pictures of Louis.” I sigh.

“And Liam?” He prompts.

“That’s none of your business really.” I reply as if he’s below me.

He curses and yells at me through the phone. I simply hold the phone away from my ear and let him rant.

“You clearly need to cool down.” I sigh.

“I’m going to your flat right now.” He says before hanging up.

My body tenses. He’s coming here? Now? I pull the covers over my head. It’s too early and I’m not equipped to deal with this. I hug my pillow and drift back to sleep.

It feels like I fell asleep for mere seconds when I hear someone pounding on the door.

It can’t be Zayn. He’s only taken me home that one time. He couldn’t possibly remember my address. Besides, how would he know which flat I live in? I hide under my warm comforter. I hear frustrated Niall get up cursing to go answer the door. I strain to listen to what’s going on while I hide.

“Is Harry here? I need to talk to him.”

“He might be. Why do you need to talk to him?”

“Your name’s not Harry, is it?”

“He’s my mate and this is our flat. You don’t come in unless I say so.”

I hear Zayn chuckle.

“Please, blondie? I’m sure Harry would want to see me.”

“You’re Zayn right?” Niall says cheerily.

“Yeah that’s me.” Zayn replies flattered.

“Then I’m sure Harry doesn’t want to see you.” Niall says his voice full of steel.

“All I want to do is talk to him.” Zayn says.

There’s a pause.

“Fine. He’s asleep.” Niall surrenders.

I snuggle under my covers and bury my head beneath my pillow so I’m completely hidden.

“Harry…where are you?” Zayn sings as if we’re playing hide-n-seek.