You Just Haven't Earned it Yet, Baby

-Harry’s Point of View-

I think we were all holding our breaths waiting on Liam’s answer just because it wouldn’t be so crazy if he fancied me. Only because him and I have shared a few laughs. It’s not as if the lads know that Zayn and I are exactly together…well if that’s what we are.

“I think I’ll take a shot instead.” Liam finally answers reaching for the bottle of vodka.

For the rest of the evening Zayn was irritable and Louis was way too loud. Liam kept to himself while Niall awkwardly tried to fit in.

In the end we all said our goodbyes. Zayn didn’t want to kiss me in front of the lads reminding me we were keeping ‘us’ a secret. I simply nodded even though it slightly stung a little. I left with Niall even though I wanted to go back to Zayn’s.

The car ride with Niall was silent. I could tell he was still a bit angry with me. I just wanted him to smile at me and make silly jokes that ease the tension. Above all, I wanted to tell him about Zayn. I couldn’t do that with him when he was obviously ignoring me.

When we reached our flat I wordlessly followed him inside.

“Niall just talk to me, I miss your voice.” I plead the moment we set foot inside.

“I’m tired Harry.” He mumbles going to his room and shutting the door.

I’m too wired and frustrated and filled with energy to go to bed so I head to the dark room and work on my project for the upcoming exhibit. I try to focus on my work but it’s kind of hard when my work has Zayn all over it.

Inspiration strikes when I accidentally spill photos all over the floor.

Once I get inspired, there’s no stopping until I’m completely finished.

-Zayn’s Point of View-

“When are you gonna show me?” I asked kissing Harry’s throat lazily.

We lied in my bed with the lights off. It had to be at least four in the morning.

I noticed something strange about the flat. Everything that had belonged to Perrie was just magically gone. I don’t know whether she stopped by when I wasn’t here but I hadn’t received a call or text that she came to pick up her things. Come to think of it, I haven’t heard from her in days. I don’t really see the importance in telling Harry any of this.

“I want it to be a surprise. You are gonna come to my exhibit aren’t you?” Harry questioned.

“Wouldn’t miss it for the world.” I assure. “When is it exactly?”

“One week away, Saturday night at 7:30 at the Grand.”

“I’ll be the first one there.” I smile as his curls tickle my cheek while he buries his face against my throat.

He smells so good, like some amazing cologne I can’t put my finger on. I run my fingers along the skin of Harry’s smooth muscled back, tracing his spine. I grin madly as I feel goose bumps rise all over him.

“Are you sure you don’t want to take this further?” I plead silently.

“I want to. I really want to but I don’t want to mess things up.” Harry says placing warm kisses against my throat.

“Okay but the second you change your mind…” I trail off.

“I’ll let you know.” Harry smirks.

“You want to go for a ride?” I ask wanting to get out of the flat.

“Ride…? Babe I thought I just told you I’d let you know if I change my mind.”