Authors Note

Hi Guys! @GoddessLill here! My partner and I would like to thank you all for your support here! As you all know about what's going on with the world with COVID-19, the election for America, it's getting stressful. We are 11th graders in High School and we are getting pilled with homework, and helping out with our families. It's been stressful for both of us to get something done. But with your support, it helps us get something done. SO thank you for being patient and your support, it's greatly appreciated.

Also, we now have a new writing schedule that we will do our best to follow. We can't promise anything though. 

Our new writing schedule is as follows:

The first 3 days of the month- The window for a chapter to be posted

The week after the chapter is posted- We will discuss what will happen in the next chapter.

The rest of the month- Writing time.

Then, rinse and repeat

Hey! @LyricDaFerret here! As Lill said, we are so grateful for any support we receive. Whether it is a vote, a comment, or even just your time reading. We really hope you continue to enjoy our story! We will do our best to push past whatever obstacles we come across in order to bring you the story that we hope you like! 

However, please remember that we are doing this for fun! That means, there will be plot holes, flaws, and even spelling mistakes. Also, constructive criticism is welcomed and encouraged. We would love to know what you think would make this story the best it can be! Again, thank you so much for any support, and thank you for reading!