37. The Missing Key

- Chapter 37 :

Last time on The Seven Legends: You and the legends have entered a cave to find the Legend of Alnilam and the missing doctors (ex. Thaara). During a battle, Magnolia dies as you were too late tot save her. You travel back in time with your newly realized powers and save Magnolia, only to be critically injured this time...

DISCLAIMER: mentions of gushing blood

"Ah shit.." You chuckled weakly as you felt your blood pool around you, the large ice shard stuck through your stomach in an awkward position. Your head lolled to the side and your eyes closed as Magnolia screamed louder, cupping your cheeks, Namjoon pressing on your wound with all his strength to lessen the bleeding.

Tera rolled over, beeping loudly in alarm as it surveyed you. "Tera, can you do anything?" Namjoon asked, his eyes largening with the stillness of the robot. "I am sorry, I am not designed to handle complications of this degree. I'm not sure what to do other than to wait for the others." Tera said, its voice monotone, but rushed. 

Namjoon clenched his teeth and held the wound down, looking in panic as the color began to drain from your face.

All of a sudden, Namjoon felt a large shock in his chest, as if all the air had left him. He gasped as he lost his grip on your wound, blood gushing out again. "Uncle Joonie!" Magnolia cried, confused at the sudden loss of strength of her uncle. Namjoon looked up in suprise, Magnolia's small hands covering his, "I'll help!" She cried with tear filled eyes.

Seeing the small girl trying produced a warm feeling in Namjoon's chest as he took a large breath, holding down the wound normally again. "Why do I feel so...weak?" He managed, heaving as sweat droplets loomed on his forehead. 

Tera stiffened, halting all noises. "When the Guide dies, so do the legends." It solemnly said. Namjoon's eyes widened, You were dying? He cursed under his breath, praying that the other legend were fine.

****

"Ah let's go! I can't wait to see little Lia!" Hoseok jumped, smiling as Yoongi managed a small smile. The small child brought happiness and warmth to all of Team Des. 

"Which way are the-" Taehyung fell to his knees, holding his chest with a veiny hand, looking up in sudden fright. Jimin's eyes widened, moving to help him as he suddenly fell the same way, Hoseok and Yoongi keeping their ground but feeling an immense pain in their chests, as if their breath was being taken away from them.

"What's happening?" Jimin stuttered, confused and scared as he felt light headed. It was quiet as Hoseok gasped, his eyes widening in terror, "Luciel!"

A sudden realization dawned in all of their minds, "Shit!" Yoongi cursed as he forced Jimin up, Hoseok helping up Taehyung. The two duos of men raced with their remaining strength, holding onto each other. All of a sudden, it was as if they just knew where you were, not even thinking as their feet guided them through the tunnels.