36. The Search

- Chapter 36 :

Last time on t7l : Yoongi and Taehyung face an ice man who controls ice while Hoseok and Jimin finish off their battle with the long haired girl. Tera and Magnolia are taken down in front of Namjoon until you awaken a new power and beat Yuri before she can cause more damage. Namjoon is curious of this new battle form you've unlocked where your body glows and has elongated tattoos on it, while you mourn your 'daughter's' death.

"Ah shit." Yoongi closed his eyes and opened them suddenly, his normally black orbs turning a dark purple as the knife in the man's hand abruptly began wiggling. Yoongi raised one arm as the man froze midair, hovering with a grimace. 

"You may have an advantage against me on land but once you're in the air.. you're in my territory." Yoongi seethed before pulling the knife from the man's hand. The man simply stared with an empty expression before smiling in a rancid fashion, "Not anymore." He laughed before slowly moving his hand.

Yoongi's eyebrow arched; how was this man moving whilst paralyzed? The man made a wrinkled face, concentration etched into his skin before blowing out air through his nose and kicking the purple aura away, back flipping midair and kicking Yoongi straight in the face. 

Yoongi fell back, sliding onto the ice as he clutched his face, a low growl leaving his lips. "Bastard. You're going to regret that." Taehyung sighed, ignoring the two in front of him and focusing on the ice he was frozen on. This ice was made of some type of liquid for sure, if not water. 

He racked through his brain and tried to remember his lessons from his tutor about sciences. A water like liquid.....his eyes widened as he looked up, seeing Yoongi laughing lowly and dodging the man's crooked attacks. Yoongi's face was scrunched up in concentration, barely missing the man's attacks. Yoongi stood his ground and raised his arms while grunting as a large purple wall emerged from the ice, breaking the two in half. 

The man slammed into the purple wall and fell back, screaming in pain and looking up with a dangerous expression. 

"Yoongi, jump!" Taehyung screamed. Yoongi looked at him with a confused expression, but decided to listen nevertheless and channeled his purple aura, jumping into the air and levitating using his prowess. 

Taehyung closed his eyes and  latched his hands with the ice he was stuck in. The man's face gleamed with realization and he struggle to get up, panic evident. Yoongi however used one free hand and threw an ice block at him, crushing him back onto the floor. 

"Ha how does that feel?!" Yoongi cawed, consequently shutting up when realizing how petty he sounded. 

Taehyung let out a scream as the small electrical signals on him body became large strikes of lightning. The lightning enveloped him until all he was a neon sparkling ball of yellow. The bolts of lightning zipped across the ice shard, propelled by the water inside of it and stuck the man. He let out a blood-curling scream before all anyone could see was smoke and a cloud of gray, the yellow of Taehyung's lightning fading away.