"I believe that's mine." I smile politely while I point to the takeout container he's holding. Returning my smile he hands it over.

"Enjoy the rest of your night." He tells us politely. He continues on his way to the table.

Ash leads us outside to his bike. "We'll head back to Marc's house and pack up some clothes for you. Then we can go to the private airport and get out of here. Sound good?" He hands me my helmet.

"We don't need to go back to Marc's house. I don't have any clothes there to pack up. Where are we flying to anyways?"

"Wait. You don't have any clothes?" He asks me like he doesn't really believe me. I shake my head no.

"I did. They were at the apartment that the company I was working for set up for me. Collette told me since I had gone missing for so long, they assumed I wasn't coming back and got rid of all my stuff."

My heart hurt a little. There were things that meant a lot to me that were now gone forever.

"Why didn't they give your stuff to your family?"

"I hadn't been working there long. They didn't know if I had family or how to even find them I guess." I say with a shrug. If they had tried hard enough they would of found my sister at least. I think they just didn't care to try hard enough.

"When we get there we can go clothes shopping, okay?" My heart warmed at his words.

"Sounds good to me." I give him a huge smile. I could definitely use a shopping spree.

He climbs on his bike but before I can climb on after him my sister and Harper coming running out of the restaurant.

"Were you seriously going to leave without saying goodbye to us?" I immediately feel guilty at their hurt expressions.

"I'm so sorry!" I envelop them both in a tight huge. "I'll miss you both so much. But it's not like you're never going to see me again." I chuckle.

"Promise to call and text me as much as possible." My sister pleads.

"Of course! I love you guys."

"I love you, too." The say at the same time.

I turn to climb onto Ash's bike and wrap my arms tightly around him again. He starts it up and takes off.

It didn't take us long to get to the private airport. I wasn't surprised it was run by werewolves either. They approached us hesitantly. Though they talked to Ash with the utmost respect.

We board the jet. I've never been on one before and was kinda nervous about it. I sit down in one of the seats and Ash sits down next to me. He gives me an amused smile. "Never flown before?"

"Once. But it wasn't in a jet."

"No worries babygirl. We'll be completely safe, I promise."

I just nod my head at him. I lean my head back and close my eyes. Trying to focus on keeping my breathing steady. I jump a little when I feel Ash touch my hand. He chuckles as he puts his seatbelt on. He grabs my hand again and laces our fingers together.

"Please buckle up. We'll be heading off soon." The flight attendant tells us. I open my eyes to see her pass a look at Ash. He ignores her though as if she doesn't even exist. I see disbelief and temper fill her eyes.

Just as she's about to say something Marcellus and Loretta board the plane. "What are you guys doing here?"

"We're going to visit an old friend of mine. Sense it's in the same city I figured we'd just catch a flight with you." Marcellus says causally as he sits directly across from me. Loretta buckles herself up in the seat next to him. She gives me a hesitant smile. I ignore her.