ToothlessHwa: Did you change your hair again??

Choi_Jongho: Yep

Shiber_SAN: Damn, now we're all going to have to change it too

ToothlessHwa: Why 🤦‍♂️

Shiber_SAN: He can't be the trend setter of the group

Choi_Jongho: But I'm always the first one to dye my hair 🤷‍♂️

Twerk_it: No but that's good ! My blue is fading 

ToothlessHwa: Hongjoong's red is also fading I think

Twerk_it: Let's all go together!

Choi_Jongho: We'll see Yunho xd

Shiber_SAN: Okay Hwa, have fun

ToothlessHwa: Thank you :3

[Yeosang's phone]

<Mingi 😇>

Me: Mingiiiiiiiiiiii

Mingi 😇: Ye ?

Me: I saw San was with Hongjoong, wanna come to my place and cry about our failed love lives???

Mingi 😇: You're so mean!!

Me: Is that a yes?

Mingi 😇: Be over in ten

Seen at 14:07 pm

After watching every romantic chick flick they hadn't already watched more than three times before, the two friends turned off the tv sitting back down on the couch.

" I really like Sandra Bullock and Hugh Grant as a couple" Mingi spoke with an inspirated tone.

"I know right, they would have the most pretty kids"

"Damn straight"

"We should get something to eat"

"What time is it?"

"Seven thirty. How about take out?"

"Burger king?"

"Why not" Yeosang took out his phone and placed their order while Mingi started cleaning up in the living room and washing the little dishes they had. The brunette went to help his friend in silence.

"So how have you been holding up?"

"I'm okay, better than Hongjoong I imagine"

"He'll be alright"

"You do know you will have to talk to him some day eventually" Yeosang spoke softly.

"I know, I think I'm ready" Yeosang smiled and kept on cleaning up in the kitchen, the night had fallen and the air inside the apartment was warm, they had spent the afternoon bundled in blankets drinking hot beverages and junk food. 

Yeosang had really wanted to spend a nice, chill afternoon with his friend, try and make him forget about everything that had been going on and he was happy with the outcome. The two looked at each other and smiled, yeah he was definitely happy with the outcome.

++++

Yeosang looked at the time and sighed, Mingi had left about an hour ago to go talk to Hongjoong and he was worried about how everything would go. He had made Mingi promised to tell him everything as soon as he was done talking and he couldn't wait any longer.

<UselessGroupchat>

Shiber_SAN: Guys! Yeosang just texted me saying Mingi went to talk to Hongjoong! Apparently, he's ready to patch things up!!
ToothlessHwa: Finally!!! Please let them be together again

Choi_Jongho: Who are you asking that to?

ToothlessHwa: To whoever's listening

Twerk_it: I'm so happy for them

Choi_Jongho: I really hope they work things out

Shiber_SAN: Me too...

Seen at 22:13 pm

<A teenager Z>

Yourfavoritesong: 😊

Twerk_it: Oh my god yes!!!

ToothlessHwa: Everything is okay no??? It's all straightened out???

piratek1ng: It is, everything's great now 😊

Imsexyandiknowit: I'm so happy I'm crying tears of joys!!

Shiber_SAN: He really is

Imsexyandiknowit: Shut up , these are two of my best friends, it's emotional!!

Twerk_it: Calm down Woo, you can cry if you want to

Imsexyandiknowit: Ha ha ha

Twerk_it: No but seriously I'm so happy for you guys

Shiber_SAN: Me too, this is so great