Chapter 14: Confessions

Start from the beginning

Elsa- Did you hear that Merida? He's so creepy and weird today. Right?

Me- Uh? Yeah And Jack you should be careful of Elsa when she's sick she's weird too you know

Jack- Why? She's not acting weird

Me- She will

Elsa- I'm not....wait where's Anna?

I looked at the boys and saw Anna playing with Kristoff at the shore.

Me- She's with Kristoff. She's fine but Punzie isn't

Elsa- Oh oka- ACHOO

Jack- Snowflake go back to sleep you need to rest

Elsa- but I'm bored

Jack- So wanna watch a movie?

Elsa- Sure

Me- Jack do you really know how to take of a sick person or not?

Jack- Ummm..... yes?

Me- Lets just see if you will survive HAHAHAHA

Jack- Okay bye-

Elsa- but I wanna talk to Merida

Jack- She's busy. Come on we'll watch a movie

Elsa- Okay-Achoo!!

Me- Bye Jelsa

Why are they so weird today?

I looked at Punzie who just stared at the sand.

"Punzie? Do you want to talk about it?" I said then she shook her head and sat down at the sand like she don't care.

"This isn't fun you know. You shouldn't waste time Punzie. Boys are jerks.....some of them are." I said as I placed a hand on her shoulder. She faced me and hugged me.

I hugged back. I'm going to punch Eugene if I saw him again. Wait Where's that stupid asshole Eugene?

Maybe he went back to his to that slut.
Sometimes I really hate boys. No offense but Eugene is a jerk.

I might not know their love story because I was in Scotland when they met.

"He's going to regret it. I swear. He will come back to you. Let's just go to your house. You know we can use the boys. Lets ask them if they want to join us." I said as I looked at the boys then she nodded.

I called the boys and they agreed because they said it will be fun.

Fun? Ugh Boys

Their right it's going to be fun.😏 but I still hate Hiccup. I mean we aren't in a good situation. I think you know what I mean.

(We enjoyed the beach before dressing up and leaving the beach)

Jack's Pov

I felt Elsa's head on my shoulder. I looked at her and noticed that she's asleep.
I sighed and kissed her forehead.

I was about to close my eyes when my phone rang.

It was Hiccup.
Ugh Haddock why why do you have to ruin the moment I want to sleep.

Me: What is it Haddock? 😑

Hiccup: Sorry to interrupted you're moment but the girls want to make Eugene pay. He just broke up with Punzie for a misunderstanding.

Me: Do you think I care?

Hiccup: No I guess but I know Elsa would care

Me: She's asleep. She tired don't ever call again or you'll regret it.