SpEcIaL

So it's been about 9 months since the first chapter of detention was ever released and now it has 70k
I just want to say, thankyou for everyone who read and left a comment.
I always try to read comments cuz I like seeing what people have to say about my stories.
I also love how positive everyone is in general really makes me smile :}

I hope you all have a great new year
Love ~L

"Baby have you seen my socks?"

"Who do you think I am? Your fucking mom, use your fucking eyes for God damn onc-"

"Felix, darling" Chan grabbed Felixs waist and put one hand over his mouth "I know you're quite the avid swearer but let's not swear at me, hm?"

"Whatever" Felix shrugged, watching his cat sonic cough up a fur ball, disgusting.

"Where are my socks"

"I don't fucking know" Felix's scoweled, tugging himself to turn round in Chan's hold.

"How many times do I have to tell you, not.to.swear.infront.of.me." Chan gritted his teeth, accentuating each word.

"A lot, because I won't stop" Felix giggled, bending down to pick up sonic and shoving it in Chan's face "eat pussy"

"We both know I don't eat pussy" Chan pulled the cat off him, cradling it in his arms.

Felix shrugged, walking over to the fridge to pull out milk. Next he went and grabbed a box of cereal.

Pouring the cereal in first, then the milk second Felix happily munched on the food. It wasn't his usual 3am snack seeing as it was 9pm but oh well.

"Felix we have no time for that" Chan had finally found his socks and was putting his shoes on

"Jisung won't care, he's probably snogging minho's face off anyway"

"Well, we said we'd be there on time and we will be. So eat that quickly"

"Yes daddy" Felix shoveled the rest of the cereal into his mouth to then dump the bowl in the sink "yum"

"Come on" Chan rolled his eyes, extending his hand for Felix to take.

"I am I am" Felix tutted, almost tripping in an attempt to grab Chan's hand and put his shoes on at the same time.

...

"You look hot when you drive"

"Felix!"

"What I'm just saying" Felix wiggled his eyebrows, even though Chan wasn't looking as he was keeping his eyes on the road like a good citizen. "I love your arms"

"Felix" Chan said in a clipped tone, Felix knew he should take that as a warning. But being a brat is just what he does best.

"I wouldn't change the gear stick like that, it gives me ideas"

Chan ignored him, focusing on changing lanes

"Think you can do that on me? Or better yet can I offer you a place to plug in and recharge?"

"You can put your dipstick in my oil hole"

"Do you mind if I check out your exhaust pipe?"

"Hey baby if you were a car, I'd let you jump me"

"How does that one even make sense?!" Chan finally spoke to him slightly moving his head to give him a look of disbelief

"I don't know, I was running out of lines" Felix whined crossing his arms over his chest