32

"Fuck this shit i want to die" Felix slammed his head on his desk. The tasks was only simple. Homework.

However he felt that this was the hardest thing in the world.

After about half an hour more he was ready to chuck his papers off his desk.

"Simulatanious equations, it was hard enough to do in Australia let alone Korea" Felix sighed to himself

He was so engrossed in what he was doing he didn't notice who was creeping behind him

"Boo"

"Ahhh" Felix jumped turning round and punching the person in the face.

"Owww lix you didn't have to do that"

"Well Chan if you didn't scare me then I wouldn't have" felox huffed turning round to do his work again

"This is all wrong" Chan criticized resting his head on Felix's shoulder.

"Well I'm trying ok, maths doesn't come easy for a foreigner like me"

"Why don't you translate it then"

"If I did that it would be a waste of time" Felix complained

"Look you need to cross off the x's once you make them the same number"

Felix stared at him blankly until Chan repeated it in English. He struggled with the terminology in korean so it was better in English.

"Ok..." Felix worked out the problem and slowly he managed to get the right answer.

"See there you go" chan smiled from his position on the bed.

"You can't even see it" Felix laughed collecting the sheets and putting them into his folder

"I don't need to see it to know it was right. My teaching was foolproof"

"You give yourself too much credit" Felix laughed jumping onto the bed.

"I think I get some credit" he smiled wrapping his arms around Felix

"Never" Felix whispered feeling his eyes get heavy as Chan stroked his hair.

...

Felix woke up slowly the light attacking his face. He felt around and no Chan?

He got up and walked to the bathroom

"Channie?" He walked over and looked at the scene. Chan was lying unconscious on the floor and he could see the sick in the toilet. So Chan can get I'll I thought that was a myth.

Felix sighed grabbing a cloth to wipe Chan's mouth then he grabbed him. He's carried him once before so the weight wasn't as difficult as before. He managed to carry him to his bed and tuck him in.

"Now I'll look after you channie" Felix smiled going downstairs to make soup and get medicine.

...

He grabbed the stuff and walked upstairs to find Chan awake.

"How do you feel?"

"Awful" Chan croaked

"Here let me feed you this" Felix sighed sitting on the bed bringing the spoon to Chan's lips "It's not poison ok"

"Fine" reluctantly he opened his mouth letting Felix slip the spoon in.

"You are such a baby I swear" Felix chuckled bringing his hand up to Chan's hot forhead. "You said this time would never come but I am finally getting to look after you"