35

"Felix wake up or you'll be late"

"Fuck you minho it's saturday"

"No it's not it's monday"

Felix rolled to his bed side and grabbed his phone shit it really is Monday. Gotta go super saiyan!

Felix grabbed a peace of toast and stuffed it into his mouth as he sprinted out. It was the school festival today and he was meant to be helping with a cafe themed stall. School didn't start until 10, on event days, but seeing as he was going to be in the event he had to go for 8 I know it's shit isn't it shut up I'm telling the story quiet hoe these are my thoughts Istg I will write you into a death scene try me bitch I ain't got nothing to loose shut the fuck up...

Anyway so as I was saying Felix entered the school early and got his locker. Like usual a bunch of letters fell out. He picked a few up and looked at them. There was one that caught his eye that he thought was interesting, he swore he recognised the handwriting.

He slowly opened the envelope and slipped the paper out.

Dear Lee Felix

Hi I know seeing as you always get letters you'll probably never noticed this before you burn it or something. Honestly I'm glad for that because I'd be embarrassed if you read this.
Well I actually really like you. Maybe I act like a dick or I'm not always there for you but ever since I sat next to you in the corridor outside of the classroom I knew I wanted to stay with you and protect you. I even enjoy the simple things like being stuck in detention together
All I can say is I want to love you for the rest of my life.

Love Chan

Felix felt tears drop as he read the letter. He checked the date and it seemed to be the day after they argued and got back together.

Shit now i have to write something sappy back

Felix wiped his tears before carefully folding the paper into his bag. Then he realised he was late so he ran off to the food room.

...

"Felix can you be any damn slower"

"Sorry Ji but I don't see you doing shit"

For some reason the coffee stand was extremely popular in the festival. So Felix was stuck making loads of drinks. It was probably so popular because of Felix and jisungs godly visuals, not to mention the clothes their friend Emma suggested they wear. It was like their real uniform but more pink and a lot cuter, Emma even forced Felix to wear cat ears.

"I swear Jisung I'm doing all the suffering over here" he flicked the switch to drain the coffee beans

"Yes but you looking all hot with cat ears will gaurentee you some dick" Jisung smirked tugging on the ears which were pinned to Felix's head

"Ow ow and no that's not the point, just because it's hot in here does not make me open" Felix huffed turning back round to pour out the coffee.

"Maybe they should change your uniform and our actual work to this. I'm sure there would be a lot more customers"

"Oh shut the hell up jisung"

"I don't think cute kittens would act like that felix" Jisung teased before going to hand the coffee, closely avoiding Felix's attempts to pour the hot substance on him.

...

"Phew thank Gosh that's over" Felix sighed. Seeing as he would have techniqly had detention today too he was forced to clean his stall alone. Jisung went home to probably be with minho or something.

Felix slumped down on the floor by the wall and leant back.

"Hi kitten"

"Wah-ah" Felix tried to jump up but couldn't with a weight on his legs

"Channie?"

"That's me" he smirked putting his hands on Felix's thighs.

"What are you doing here?"

"Detention without you is so boring so I decided to come see you kitty"

"Wait what's with the sudden nickname?" Felix had already forgotten about the cat ears on his head

"Well..." Chan paused to slide his hands higher and lean closer "You look like a kitty so why can't I call you that?" He cocked his head to the side teasingly

Felix mouth formed an 'o' shape as he remembered what Emma forced him to where

"Why don't you let me play with you pussy" Chan smirked rubbing Felix's thighs

"H-here?" Felix's eyes widened in disbelief

"Yes here" Chan smirked pulling at Felix's top

"C-chan" Felix whined as Chan lightly grazed his stomach

Licking his lips Chan placed them on the youngers lips kissing him hungrily .

Once he was sure Felix was enough of a mess he suddenly stood up

"W-what are you doing?" Felix whined staring up as Chan towered over him

Chan looked down and smirked, Felix looked like a cat in heat and it made him so turned on. But he had a plan.

"I'll see you at home kitty" he waved before turning round and walking away. Don't think he is mean by doing this a needy Felix just meant better sex, sometimes.

He walked out and waited a few seconds

"Chan I swear down get the hell over here and finish what you started" he heard Felix yell from the door

"You asked for it baby boy"

So got to 69 followers like I wanted hehe. Just showing this great acheievemnt.