15

"Sooooo... are you going to tell me where we are going?" Felix had been bombarding chan with questions because he wasn't getting any answers

"No" he replied simply

Felix leant back further into the car seat huffing.

"Not even a hint?"

"No" Chan turned with an annoyed look "if you ask one more question I will kick you out of the car"

"Fine fine" Felix finally was quiet or so Chan thought. Only 5 minutes had passed when Felix spoke again.

"Channie will you tell me?"

"We are here now if you looked out the window you would know" Chan huffed

"Ohhhhh" Felix finally turned to look out the window.

"Come on then"

"What movie did you choose?" Felix asked. If you haven't guessed yet they went to the cinema

"IT" Chan replied pulling a scary face

"That came out years ago though"

"Well it's a special showing they're being the characters into the theatre to scare you during the film" Chan explained with excitement (an~ imagine if this was a thing, or if it already is where can I get in on it?)

Felix was a little scared he really wasn't too bad with horror movies but people coming up to scare him? No way time to get the fuck out of that.

Felix was about to turn around and sneak away but was dragged by Chan into the theatre.

...

They sat down everything seemed pretty normal apart from the fact it was completly empty apart from them.

The adverts started and still nothing which just made Felix more nervous.

Then suddenly metal snapped over the chairs trapping their wrists in. Well actually this system was a little flawed because Felix was bent down to put his phone in his bag, resulting in him staying uncuffed.

He turned to Chan and started laughing at him

"Lol you got stuck" Chan only replied with a glare before relaxing in his seat to watch the movie.

Even though Felix wasn't cuffed he pretended he was as he didn't want to ruin the experience.

The movie started and they got to the part with George and the boat when Felix felt wind blowing on his kneck.

I really do not want to turn around. No no I won't do it... ok I'm turning around

Felix snapped his head back to find himself face to face with pennywise, but this pennywise looked even scarier than in the movie.

"Holy shit... hello" felix jumped a little but after staring he found himself not that scared.

"Hi georgie" the clown whispered

"I'm Felix sir" Felix laughed a little why did i just tell a clown my name...

"Hi georgie" he repeated in the same tone but a little creepier.

Felix laughed and waved him off. He could see the worker smile a little before getting back into character.

...

The movie was about halfway through. Felix had finished all his snacks and was intensely watching th screen until he smelt burning?