41

"So Felix do you want to tell everyone why you look like a zombie"

"Potato"

"Felix was learning fortnite dances all night" Jisung folded his arms watching Felix sway from side to side.

"Look I'm fine no big deal" Felix gave a week smile before walking off to go to his first period. Cooking.

He walked over and sat on the stool behind his desk struggling to focus on the instructions the teacher was giving. There was only one time this happened before and I vowed he'd never do it again. I guess he broke that today.

"At least I know how to do orange justice" he mumbled sleepily to himself dropping his head slightly

He heard the teacher tell them to start so he reached to grab a chopping board and a knife.

Even though he was deprived loads of sleep he actually didn't cut himself on the knife. The problem came when he was frying the onions.

Without realising he'd rested his hand on the side of the pan

"FELIX" His friend Rachel grabbed his hand and dragged him over the to the teacher

"Felix what is this, first detention and second go to the nurse"

"What the fuck I just burnt myself don't give me detention" Felix mumbled and sulked his way over to the nurse.

...

"Thank you" he smiled weakly as she wrapped his hand up.

"You need to be more careful"

"Usually I am I'm just tired" he sighed rubbing his eyes with a yawn

"How about you sleep here for a bit then I'll wake you up later?" The nurse suggested.

Felix was not one to pass on the offer of a good nap. So he flopped down onto the bed and pretty much fell asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow

"Felix" he heard the woman wake him up

"What's the time?" Felix questioned rubbing his eyes

"It's almost home time"

"WHAT" Felix sprung up he was still tired but he had to get to detention pretty soon. Don't want to be suspended again

"Don't worry you have time bye felix"

"Bye miss thankyou" he waved before running down the corridor

Dammit now I'm hungry... maybe chan will have food?

He ran down the corridor crashing into the room full force.

I forgot miss bitch was here

Huffing he walked over to his chair pulling it out making a loud squeak. Once he flopped down he put his chin on his desk and stared at the clock.

In good time Chan walked in and sat behind Felix like usual.

Felix assumed Chan hadn't met miss bitch before seeing as he only really came to detention when Felix did. However he knew how much Felix hated her because of the amount of ranting he did.

Felix wasn't sure if miss bitch would let him talk when he wanted to turn around to Chan.

As if Chan could read his thoughts Felix listened to him stand up.

Feeling Chan's hands grab his arm pits and pull him out of his chair he let out a small yelp.

"Chan?!" Felix whispered his eyes hinting to the teacher staring at them. Chan not replying roughly pulled Felix to sit in his lap.

Felix may or may not have had a thing for Chan being rough so he was beyond embarrassed when he let a moan escape.

"You like when I handle you like that dont you?" Chan teased rubbing Felix's thighs.

"C-chan n-no" Felix whined trying to pull Chan's hands away. He was honestly questioning why the teacher was allowing this.

"You are so cute, I didn't know you liked it rough" Chan whispered continued to smirk kissing Felix's kneck. He came to the conclusion Chan had no social conscious... how can he be like this infront of a teacher?

"N-no" Felix breathed heavily dropping his head into Chan's shoulder.

Chan took this time to look at the teacher. She seemed a little uncomfortable but not upset. It was  his plan to try and get her to leave. However clearly it wasn't enough. 

Without warning Chan bucked his hips into Felix making him arch his back and moan loudly on accident.

Felix was now even more embarrassed as the two watched the teacher stand quickly and run out.

"Y-you did that on purpose" Felix complained now incredibly aroused

"I know" Chan raised his eyebrow pulling Felix's jaw off his shoulder. He pressed a light kiss into Felix's lips before kissing deeper.

"I would have fucked you infront of her if I got the chance" Chan whispered into his ear. Felix scolded himself for feeling turned on, he should find that disturbing but like it's Chan so it's ok.

Grabbing Felix's jaw between his two hands Chan pulled Felix's head up so he was looking at the ceiling. Now having more access he could create more hickies on the boys kneck

"N-no you w-wouldnt" Felix pulled his head down and away still using the ounce of defiance he had to piss Chan off, may I add this seemed to be his favourite thing after sex 👀.

"Are you trying to test me?" His own eyes pierced into Felix's. The younger now biting his lip worried. He probably shouldn't have annoyed Chan, too late I guess.

"Not talking anymore? I understand" Chan nodded lightly before thrusting up again making Felix moan.

"We aren't leaving until you are cum right here" Chan smirked. I suppose this is going to be a long evening