50

"So I heard from hyunjin who heard from changbin who heard from minho that you Jisung are gay"

"Felix...I'm dating your brother you fucking idiot" Jisung pushed Felix lightly as they walked down the corridor

"No wayyyy I never would have guessed"

"I swear Felix" Jisung rolled his eyes

"AHHH MISS BITCH"

"Yo Felix"

"Ok I'm missing something here?" Jisung looked confused as miss bitch (an~ ok I forgot what I actually called her and don't want to check the previous chapters 😅😅) and Felix were having a conversation.

"Nope we're homies" Felix grinned waving as the teacher walked off

"Wow how the turn tables..." Jisung sighed notcing Felix was not by him anymore "lix?"

"COME ON HAN IVE GOT A KITCHEN TO BURN"

"IM COMING"

"Kinky"

....

Felix was lying on the sofa playing on his nintendo switch. Chan was also lying between his legs as felix had one leg over his back. The switch he had decided it best to rest it onto chans head, makeshift stand hehe.

As Felix was playing he heard Chan's breathing even out and soft snoring could be heard.

He was happy about that though, Chan had got back into old habits of losing sleep.

Felix continued to play Mario kart as the sun was setting down through his window.

Felix sighed, he'd finished playing a long time ago but didn't want to move because Chan was asleep.

"It's a hard knock life for me"

...

"Baby~"

"W-wha?" Felix sprang up nearly missing a headbutt with Chan

"Morning" Chan grabbed Felixs face to stop him hitting his own.

"Oh hello daddy"

"Why do you keep calling me that" Chan rolled his eyes squishing Felix's cheeks together.

"Becaasuuuse you are daddy bang chan, I saw it on Google a while back"

"That wasn't my fault, Jisung did that"

"Yeah...may be because I told him to" Felix said the last part in a tiny voice.

"Hey that's not fair"

"YOU CALL ME BABY GIRL THOUGH"

"I call everyone baby girl"

"WHAT?!"

"Well it first started off as baby girls, then when to baby girls and boys then that was too long so I went to baby stays"

"Bitch where did you get stays from...WAIT YOU ARE COPYING THAT CHRISTOPHER FROM SKZ I KNEW IT"

"Felix-"

"AND WHEN I SAID CHANGMIN WAS HOT YOU TURNED ME DOWN BUT YOU WERE SIMPING FOR CHRISTOPHER"

"FELIX YOU WERE DRUNK"

"SO..."

"It's too early for this shit" Chan laughed rolling his eyes as Felix looked up at him with a sour expression.

"Is it school today?" Felix asked after pecking Chan's lips.

"Yes Felix it is"

"THEN WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR" Felix sprang up almost pushing Chan off the sofa

"Huh?!"

"I haven't had my cereals yet" Felix jumped into the kitchen straight for the cereals.

"You only have coca pops who are you?"

"Felix you bought those to my house and left them here"

"Oh yeahhh"

...

Felix and Chan were just entering the school gates togehter when a very excited Jisung came running towards them.

"FELIX FELIX" Jisung shouted jumping onto Felix and almost knocking him down

"Yeah?" Felix questioned holding Jisung up by his thighs

"Did you bring your switch?" He whispered into Felix's ear

"Of course I did" Felix whispered back

"What are you fuckers doing?" Minho walked up standing next to Chan

"Bro time" both Jisung and Felix said in unison before whispering again. Shortly after Felix let Jisung down and walked over to hold Chan's hand.

"Look Jisung you can't top" minho teased

"Yes I can"

"No you can't top me or lix bottom is just in your blood"

Jisung huffed in annoyance making all the boys laugh.

"Are you working today?" Chan turned to speak to Felix

"Ummm I think so why?"

"No reason" chan smiled brightly before walking over to Jisung and minho. Leaving Felix where he was.

As soon as Felix was about to go over he got grabbed by someone.

"HELLPP AHHH" he screamed "Oh hyunjin? AHHHH HELP ME THIS FUCKERS TRYING TO KIDNPA ME!!" 

Hyunjin somehow managed to drag the boy all the way to his class.

"Stay" hyunjin pushed him down in his seat before leaving.

"Pfft there's still 30 mins left" good job I brought my switch

So Felix ended up playing his switch until multiple people had filled the room.

"Felix"

"Huh...oh shit" Felix cursed he hadn't realised the teacher had come in

"Put that away"

"Ok" Felix quickly shoved it into his bag expecting to get detention.

However surprisingly she just carried on with they lesson like it was nothing.

Weird.

...

"Ok I haven't gotten detention all day"

"Isn't that a good thing?" Hyunjin asked leaning over to take a bite from seungmins apple.

"Oi"

"No because usually I would have had one by now" Felix sighed, it's not that he minded not having detention. He was just extremely confused. Also how was he going to see miss Bitch today.

"Don't stress so much lix your probably get one tomorrow"

Felix groaned then realised something "why am I sat on a chair?"

"What the fuck are you on about?"

"Where is Chan, he is supposed to be here" Felix pointed to his seat

"I don't know felix-"

"GASP WHAT IF HES CHEATING ON ME WITH MISS BITCH"

"Don't say 'gasp' out loud and Chan's gay you idiot"

"Oh yeah.."

"Idiot" jeongin reached over the table and smacked Felix on the head.

"I am not an idiot fuck you"

The ending is soon just to warn you :)